14 | Wanna Bet? |

As your thoughts roamed around your brain you walked down the hallway towards the elevator you see a girl. She was sprinting around the hallway. She looked scared. You sprint up to her. Once she notices you she begins to run away from you. As you chased her around the hallway you pass by all the prisoner rooms. Did she escape from there? No, she had on street clothes. You then think about how you turned up here in the first place.

"Stop! Let me help you!" you say still chasing her.

She says nothing. She continues to run. As your running, your slides flip off causing your feet to connect to the cold hard floor you gain speed. You catch up to her being right behind you. You jump towards her making you fall on her back. You stay on top of her as she continues to panic.

"Do not get up and try to run again. Let me help you." you say still on top of her. You slowly get off of her stilling holding her hands in case she tried to attack you. As you were fully off of her you let go as you both sat in front of each other. Her deep, scared breathes begin to calm. You look at her in her eyes.

"Who are you running from?" you say slowly.

She looks back at you with her lip quivering.

"A, a man..."

You nod your head telling her that you understood.

Y/n: What is your name?

She looks to the ground then back at you.

"Nikaya." she says lowly. You could tell she didn't want to tell you.

"It's going to be okay. I'm going to help you. You say placing your hand on her shoulder. She turns her head looking at it. You stand up grabbing her hands once again, helping her up.

Y/n: First we need to go tell boss. He can help.

"No!" she screams trying to run away again. You hold onto her risk stopping her from going anywhere.

Y/n: You have to come with me if you want help!

You pull her closer to you. She turns to you and lifts her risk up. The risk you held onto. You see as her teeth made it's way to bite your flesh. Before she could even place them onto your skin you ball your fist up and make contact with her face. She falls onto the ground, not moving. You gasp as you drop onto your knees. You shook her as you paniced to revive her. You place your head to her mouth. You heard low, shallow breathes. You grab her by her arms and begin to drag her to the elevators.

Sure, calling Gray would be easier but he already seemed upset. Him seeing her would only stress him out more. And let's not forget about the fact that Horny Joe keeps kidnapping girls and bringing them here. Another girl got away? He was definetly not meant for that. You wondered why Gray never handled him. Was he just going to let him continue doing that?

You finally got her into the elevator . As you click the button number 6, taking you to the 6th floor. You pick Nikaya up and wrap her arm around your neck making it easier to hold her up. As the elevator doors up revealing the 6th floor you see as a few people filled the hallway. You begin to walk. You looked down to see her bare feet dragging on the ground. As you continued to walk to your room you felt eyes on you. You made it to your room and punch in the unlocking code. As your door unlocks you quickly walk and close the door, locking it behind you. You bring the girl over to your bed and lay her down.

"What the fuck am I going to do?" you mumble to yourself.

You look at the time.

| 5:56 pm |

Y/n: Shit, the ball starts at 7.

You look at her. You knew she'd awake before you'd make it back. You couldn't have her going anywhere. You walk over to the big white chair you had sitting in the corner. You pick it up and move it to the middle of the room. You make your way over to her.