11 | Abusive By Accident |

Trigger Warning; (somewhat) you cannot be abusive by accident. Any form of abuse whether it is emotional or physical is unacceptable and if you feel you are in need to talk to someone please call
1-800-799-7233.

______

Gray;

As hot tears stream down my face, I look at the pictures me and Exsavior took together. He was there since the beginning. He helped me with this organization when it was nothing. Me and him separate over the years and started doing our own thing but just knowing that my once best friend is gone now... it fucking hurts. A a tear drops down onto my phone.

*Knock Knock*

I look at my door. Y/n. A small smile appears on my face as I stand up wiping the tears out of my eyes. I open the door to reveal her.

"What are you doing here?" I say scratching the back of my head.

"I saw you walk out of the room. Just coming to make sure you were okay." she says placing her hand on my jaw.

"Aww, your eyes are red... want me to cheer you up?"

I stood there for a second. It would be disrespectful but it was the only thing that would cheer me up. Well besides Y/n... I wrap my arms around her body and pull her into the room closing the door behind her.

"Just keep it down..." I whisper into her ear.

Narrator;

"We have to take him now ma'am."

You unravel your hand from his and stand aside. They place the black bag next to his body. You watch as they pick him up and place him inside.

"Rest easy baby." you say as they zip the bag up. You slowly walk out of the room to see yours across the hall. It a crack left open like you had left it so he must be in his room. You walk over to his room and go to knock but stop. You press your ear up against the door.

"Harder baby!" a girl screams.

You feel your blood boiling. He was really fucking someone right after Exsavior died. You begin to bang on the door. Soon Gray emerges into it with sweat on.

Gray: Who the fuck-

He stops once he notices you. You look over his shoulder to see Tabitha smiling as she covering herself in his covers.

"Exsavior just died and you're already fucking this bitch?!"

"Who are you calling a bitch?" she says hopping up from the sheets.

He goes to say something but you cut him off.

Y/n: I get it, you have different ways with coping with grief but this is fucking disrespectful! I can't even look at you right now.

You go to walk off but you feel him latch onto your wrist.

Gray: Tabitha, go!

She rolls her eyes and throws on her clothes. As she walks out she gives you a cocky grin. You angerly sigh. You then turn to him holding your risk.

"Let go of me." you say pulling away.

He doesn't move. You ball your fist up and smash it into his risk making him free you. Before you could even turn your head you feel him grip onto your jaw. Sinking his fingers in so deep to where it started to hurt you.

"Never put your hands on me like that again." he says getting up in your face. You could see the anger in his eyes. You relace your fear with anger. You take your hands and push into his chest making him stumble back. He goes to grab you but you move out of his doorway and run into yours. You slam your door and lock it stopping him from getting in. As your backrest against the door, you hear the knob turning.