14 | Wanna Bet? |

Comincia dall'inizio

"Am I really about to tie a girl to a chair right now?" you say picking her up and dragging her over to the chair.

Y/n: I've reached an all time low.

You sigh as you sit her in the chair. You walk over to your drawers and grab some clothes. You begin tying her arms and legs to the chair next to her with t-shirt. You bag away and look at her.

Y/n: She was just scared... she didn't deserve that.

You walk over to your bathroom and grab one of your pink towels. You walk back into your room and walk up to her. You stuff the towel in her mouth in case she woke up and started yelling.. You groan as you walk over to your closet and begin to pick out your dress.

54 Minutes Later

You had finally finished glamed yourself up. As you looked into the mirror your only thought was, "I can't wait to see the look on Gray's face when he sees me."

Your Dress

Or

(Your Pick)

You grab your clutch purse and make your way to the door. As you make your way out into the hallway you lock your door behind you. You see a bunch of people in the hallway making their way to a certain direction so you just follow. As you continue to walk you notice Niah's short brown highlighted hair.

"Niah!" you scream as you make your way through the crowd of people.

She turns to you.

Niah: You look amazing!

Y/n: You too! Your white dress looks perfect on you.

Niah's Dress

Niah: I saw you on the news again. Sorry your family is like that.

Y/n: It's cool. But the good news is, I'm staying here!

Niah: Really? Yes, I don't have to lose another friend!

You both smile at each other. Soon you see the group of people turn to big silver/gold doors. As people are talking to one another in front of the gates they slowly begin to open. Classical music begins to fill your ears as they open widder and widder. Soon the doors were wide open. As you all begin to fill the room you gaze at the design.

Niah: Cool right?

Y/n: Yeahh.

Niah: It gets old quick. They do this after every mission and it's the same thing every time.

"I wouldn't mind it," you say eyeing Gray. He wore a black suit with a bowtie. Next, to him, you guessed it. Tabitha. You watched as he held the glass up to his lips as she continued to talk. Niah then lightly shakes your shoulders.

"Stop making googly eyes. It's time for us to be seated for the speech," she says guiding you over to the tables. As you both took your seats you looked up at the stage. There stood Gray and Tabitha. She held the microphone up to her lips as she began to spoke.

Tabitha: We had another successful mission thanks to you all. Even if one of you weren't even supposed to be on the mission in the first place... Our scientist are now, as we speak solving the ingrediants and decoding the drug. We now know that the drug is highly dangerous so if you took any I advise you not to consume it and hand it over to us immediately.

You roll your eyes at the shade she threw at you. She then hands the microphone to Gray. He holds it up to his lips.

Gray: Tabitha did a great job at leading for the first time. Even though she didn't know someone wasn't suppost to be on the mission was on it and under her supervision.