"That's adorable, Parker."

A/N: I'm extremely depressed tonight and I watched some new girl videos and they gave me a genuine good laugh, so I hope some nick miller will brighten up your day😂❤️
~
You tugged your hoodie sleeve and turned the next page of your book. You reached for a cracker in your plastic bag but decided against it and put it into your backpack. The back of the library was quiet but, it was better to be alone than to feel lonely with everyone sitting next to each other.
       You still wished someone would sit next to you.
        You didn't know why people wouldn't sit by you but it was better not to dwell on it.
        You heard someone walk by in the back, Michelle Jones popped out to stand in front of the bookshelf. She smiled at you and turned around to grab a book off the shelf.
         You looked down trying to find your paragraph but was startled by someone speaking to you for the first time at this new school.
         "Hey," Your eyes travelled away from the page to see, Peter Parker. The cute kind boy from your English class. You harbored a small crush on him instantly. His brown hair was styled messily but looked perfect. His sweet chocolate eyes looked at you softly. He had a navy blue sweater on. He gave you a small nervous smile and ran his left bandaged hand through his hair to fix it. In his right hand, he held a crumpled sack lunch.
         "Hi." You whispered quietly hoping he would hear you, you hated when people would tell you to speak up.
         "I'm Peter Parker." He blushed and cleared his throat. "We have first hour together, Mrs. Carlings?"
          "Yeah, I know you. You stopped Flash from messing with my hair." You smiled nervously and his hand gestured to the open spot beside you.
           "Would you mind if I sit by you?" Peter asked, slightly slipping over some words. You nodded with a blush and smiled. He sat down and opened his sack lunch to pull out some fruit, a juice box and two sandwiches. "My aunt made two sandwiches by accident I guess, do you want one?"
        "How does one make two sandwiches accidentally?" Michelle asked coolly from beside you and sat down. Your eyes widened and you bit your lip from laughing at her comment. She smirked and opened her book. "That's adorable, Parker."
          His cheeks turned a dark red and cleared his throat. You gladly grabbed the sandwich, your hand briefly touching his. Butterflies appeared in your stomach. You thought your heart skipped a beat.
          "Thank you."
           "Yeah." Peter grinned brightly at you and turned to face you. Both of his feet pointed at you in the chair. "Um, one of my friends, Ned Leeds might come sit with us if that's okay."
             "Of course." You smiled happily and opened the saran-wrap around the sandwich. "Can I ask you a question?"
             "Mm?" Peter nodded with a mouthful of his sandwich, he wiped off some mustard off his bottom lip.
              "Why are you sitting with me?"
              "Why not?" He smiled, you felt your mood brighten. He gave you an attractive lopsided smile.
              "You also have great taste in literature." Michelle retorted not even looking up from her novel.
               "Um, thanks." You laughed slightly and took a bite of your sandwich. Peter was close to you, it made your mind swirl but you didn't hate the closeness between you at all. He grabbed the cover of your book to read the title and questioned what was it about. You explained to the boy, who was leaning into your side with a attentive look.
         Ned soon joined the table and greeted you by complimenting your Star Wars hoodie. You never stopped smiling through out the lunch period with your new found friends and one who you wished would become more soon.
~~~~~~
        A/N: This one felt really good to write:) I remember my childhood and sitting alone a lot in libraries and on the playground. I used to walk around the football field alone because no one would play with me, they all kinda bullied me anyway so why would i😂 I'm grateful for the kids who waved hi at me and talked to me from what I can remember:) I hope you guys are having a good day and I will try to get your requests done soon!
-lots of love! Lo❤️