"omigosh! it's spiderman!"

Request by wxyz1233 !
Prompt: Y/n is dating Peter. When Peter's not home, she tries on his suit.
*dont forget to comment and feel free to vote if u want to!! I love replying to comments:)*
————————————————-
"Well, I guess just wait for Peter. He'll be home soon. I'll be back though in a couple minutes." May said raising her eyebrow as she stated the rest of her sentence. I blushed at what she was insinuating.
    "Okay! I'll just study for a while when I'm waiting."
    "There's orange juice in the fridge or whatever you find feel free to treat yourself to! Bye y/n!" She waved as she left the apartment. I ran into his bedroom and threw open his closet. I found his secret "not so secret" hiding place for his suit.
     Tony had just made this for him and it was the coolest thing I'd ever seen when he showed me yesterday night. I started to put on the mask and put on the suit. I slapped the black spider on the chest and the suit hugged my figure suddenly. I stood in front of his mirror and started to pretend shooting webs.
     "Phew! Phew!" I voiced my actions as I pointed at the mirror and jumped around in the circle to see Peter standing against the door.
     He started laughing and covering his mouth with his hand.
     "OMIGOSH! Are you Spider-Man? It's Spider-Man guys!" He screamed to absolutely no one and laughed at again at me in the suit. I pulled off the mask and ran a hand through my messy hair.
     "Hi.. Peter." I said smiling shyly and looking at him. "I'll take it off, I just- it's so cool! I couldn't resist!"
    "No! Don't take it off! It's looks good on you! Like really really good on you." Peter started lowering his eyes to my bum. I slapped him on the shoulder.
     "Peter!"
     "I mean you can take it off if you w-"
"PETER BENJAMIN PARKER I SWEAR!" He started howling with laughter at my anger and pulled me into a kiss.
      "I think you look cute." He laughed silently again and kissed me on my nose. "But, is that really how I look when I shoot webs?"
       "It's my artist interpretation." I stated giggling as he laughed at my comment. He played with my hair and looked at me in the eyes with admiration.
       "You're so cute, Y/n."