"So.. you come here often?"

Request from kimdu2600 !! Hope you like it!!❤️ REQUESTS ARE ALWAYS OPEN!❤️
Prompt: While Peter Parker, Spider-Man, is doing his nightly patrol of New York City, a girl from outer space lands on the new world.
—————————————————————-
Zenith stood outside the doors of the entrance to bridge with his golden sword clutched in his hands.
"Zenith please!" You screamed at him frantically as the millions of guards would be after you soon. You were banished from your home after helping wrongly prisoners of your people. "Zenith, it's me, y/n! When I was a child you said you'd always help me whenever I need it. I need it now."
"Y/n..." He whispered looking at your face and debating the decision.
"Please." You pleaded and stood closer to him to look him in his lilac eyes.
"Hurry." He replied and the doors to the bridge opened. As you two stepped in it shut quickly. He walked over to the destination panel and you stood onto the platform made by The First Ones. "Where?"
"Sakaar."
"Sakaar it is. Be safe, y/n."
The guards bursted in through the doors as you transported through the stars to Sakaar.
Or so you thought.
—————————————————————
Peter sat on top of the ancient apartment complex making patterns with his webs to the building across. It was his nightly patrol and the crime wasn't as huge as it was five years ago.
Suddenly, a white blinding light struck the pavement of the road and left a crater. Inside of it was a beautiful girl.
Her (y/c/h) flew in the wind and she was dressed in a metallic dress that looked like armor. She clutched a white gold sword in her left hand and searched the surface curiously.
Peter swung on a string of web over to where Y/N stood confused and fearing.
This was not Sakaar.
You turned hearing a new language and saw a figure with a red and black suit. His white eyes widened at the sight of your sword.
Your father explained that our people could learn a language through lips of the other kind. As the figure drew closer, you pulled off his mask and connected your lips with his.
"Woah." You heard from the boy as he awkwardly but quickly slipped on the mask.
"My name is Y/N." You replied despite the boy's awe of you. "Where am I?"
"Earth." He replied back and posed trying to look cool for you. "So.. you come here often?"