"Mistletoe?"

AUTHORS NOTE: a belated Christmas imagine!!! I hope you guys like it! Please comment what you think! I love reading your guys comments lol! Pls vote too if you want!❤️
———————————————————-
     I helped my mother take out her homemade cinnamon rolls. We set them on the counter and my siblings ran into the kitchen with their new toys.
    I pulled out the orange juice and helped set up the Christmas breakfast.
   "Thanks, sweetheart. Merry Christmas." My mother said with a kind smile and handed me a pie wrapped in Saran Wrap decorated with a red ribbon bow. "Could you give this to the Parkers?"
     "U-um yeah." I wiped my hands nervously on my jeans and grabbed the pie. I walked over to the counter where my gift for peter was and grabbed it quickly.
    "I'll be back!" I yelled and closed the door with a smile. I was excited to give Peter his present for Christmas and I also wanted to tell him how I felt about him.
     In seventh grade, I met Peter Parker and he was always kind to me. He always sat with me at lunch. Invited me over for movie marathon. Let me put face masks on him so that we could have "glowing" skin. He became my best friend but I wanted more.
     I knocked my knuckles on his door three doors down from mine. The door opened quickly and Peter stood in a silly red Christmas sweater with a snowman in the middle. I giggled at the sight and set back as he stepped into the hallway.
     "Nice sweater." I said with a teasing tone and raised my eyebrow in humor at the sight.
      "Shaddup. Merry Christmas, dork." He said laughing and looked down to the pie. "Is that for me?"
      "It's for you and May." I said rolling my eyes and smiled at him. He took it and set it down beside him on the floor. "This is for you."
        His jaw dropped in excitement and grabbed the rectangle box wrapped in green. He tore it off with a smile and took out the camera.
       "Wow.. y/n." He said and tears welled up in his eyes. "How did you know I wanted this?"
          "I have my resources.." I hinted as if I just said May. He's been showing an interest in photography lately. "And besides everyone always gets you something "science-y."
          "Thank you." He laughed at my comment and pulled me into a hug. "OH! Your present! Here come inside, it's in my room."
          I walked inside and saw May on the couch eating chocolates from her stocking while watching "Elf".
       "Merry Christmas May!"
       "Oh Merry Christmas y/n!" She smiled and stood up to give me a tight hug. "Peter, I'm gonna go get some Pho and Chinese take out for our "Christmas feast"!
     I laughed at her enthusiasm and waved goodbye to her as she ran out of the apartment.
      "Christmas feast?" I said questioning him with a giggle.
      "Yes, our Christmas feast. May gets take out from different places and we stuff ourselves till we go into food comas."
        "Sounds delightful." I agreed and felt Peter's hand wrapped around mine.
          "Come on, I've gotta give you your present."
          "I'm coming, I'm coming." I yelled rolling my eyes and walked into his bedroom. I sat on top of his "Star Wars" bedsheets and watched as he closed the door.
        "Okay, y/n. I have something to tell you.."
         "I like you Peter!" I blurted at him wide eyed and covered my mouth with my hand.
           "Y-you do?" He said in disbelief and sat next to me. "I like you too, y/n."
         I smiled softly at him as he tilted my chin to level our lips.
       "Can I?" He asked as butterflies swarmed in my stomach. I nodded breathlessly and felt his soft lips meet mine.
      After a few minutes, he pulled back and stood up at me.
      "I forgot about your present." He flattened out his crazy hair from my hands. I stood up in front of him and grabbed his belt loops with my fingers. 
      "I've got some ideas." I teased and wiggles my eyebrows. His jaw dropped and he blushed. "Joking, Parker. God, get your mind out of the gutter. Perve."
       "Perve." He mocked with a lack of a comeback. "Okay, sit down and close your eyes."
       "Okay! Okay." I covered my eyes and peeked as he walked over to the closet.
        "Close them!"
         I shut my eyes and tapped my feet excitedly on the floor. I felt something something on my lap and opened my eyes to see the Spider-Man suit.
        "Are these pajamas? Did you get us matching pajamas!"
         "No!" He laughed and sat next to me. "I'm Spider-Man."
         "Har-Har." I laughed sitting up and began to look around his room. "Then, I'm Batman."
        I heard a "twip" and turned to see Peter hanging upside down on a web strand.
       "Believe me, now?"
        "Oh my god! You're Spider-Man!" I sputtered in excitement. "Oh my god, you're Spider-Man and you didn't tell me!"
       "Hey! I was busy saving the world!" He replies scared of my sudden change of emotions. "I didn't know how to tell you and if anyone found out, they could hurt you.."
        "Hey, I'm gonna be okay. Spider-Mans my boyfriend." He smiled proudly at that comment. "And I can handle myself."
         "Mm.. boyfriend. I like the sound of that." I smiled and leaned in to kiss him. "I'm getting lightheaded!"
        He got down and tumbled slightly. I laughed at how he tried to play it off.
        "Shaddup.. So, are you ready for your present?"
          "And what's that?" 
          "Swinging around New York with me?"
           After a few moments, I was in the air screaming and holding Peter tightly as I only looked down at the ground for a few minutes.
          Suddenly, we stopped and stood in the Central Park. I felt my feet touched the ground and I laughed happily.
        "That was amazing!" I screamed and hugged him. "Wow, look at the snow and the lights! It's gorgeous."
         "Not as gorgeous as you." He said from underneath his mask and held something above our heads.
         "Is that mistletoe? Seriously? Mistletoe? How cheesy." I teased and wrapped my arms around his neck. I lifted his mask up to expose his mouth.
       "I'm only ever cheesy for my girlfriend."
        "What a lucky girl."
         "Definitely." He laughed and kissed me deeply on my lips.