Chapter-18

Hi guys! Back with next episode hope you guys like this.

And this is a celebration part for crossing 1K votes and 5K+reads. I'm so thankful for this guys. This won't be possible if not for you.

Okay let's move into the story.

"Ragini opneded the penthouse and dragged Laksh who was leaning into her totally inside that. She made him sit on the couch and went in search of kitchen to get some water for her.

She was really shocked when she found the kitchen. It was not like any penthouse kitchen only iwth essential. It was like someone living here for years. Ignoring her thought she tooka cup of water and made lemon aid with lemon and salt.

She dropped the glass in her hand when she looked around the living room. Every side of that wall was filled with her pictures. Some with Laksh, her selfies she posted on social medias, even the photo in her resume was there. Beautifully framed and arranged.

Ragini's eyes walled up with the sight in front of her eyes. When Laksh said her that he is in love with her Laksh she thought that he is saying that in confusion and when she saw him with Swara, she thought that her thoughts are right but now when she saw all these pictures around her she felt like her whole life was a lie.

Laksh who woke up in the glass broking sound stood up stumbling and walked towards their engagement photo which was placed on the center with a large frame.

"Ragu, you know what you looked so beautiful today, I was already in sour mood because of one devil and then I saw you I became happy. But.. But.. That.. Kar.. Karthik na? He is behaving too much, he is always behind you when I can't even come near you.. It.. Hurts Ragu.. It hurts here "he said pointing his heart.

Ragini who saw all these was actually froze in her place. She can't expect Laksh to love her this much and got hurt like this.

" But then I drank to forgot that pain an... But.. But you know I started seeing you.. You every where. You even hugged me" he said showing his all 32 teeths.

"But I know, all these are just my imagination" his face shrunk "I know.. I was a mad and idiot a stupid to lose you.. I was blind to not to see your love.." He said and hit his picture in the frame.

"Laksh" Ragini called stopping him and he smiled at her widely "ufff.. Ragini you again. Stop dreaming Laksh" Laksh said and hit his head and about to fall because he lost his balence. Before he could fall down Ragini held him and made him sit.

"Ragu" he said caressing her face and she stood silent. Only tears left her eyes.

"I'm sorry Laksh I should have understood your love when you asked me not to leave you, but I did. I did a mistake Laksh" she said and holding his hands and cried hiding her face in his hands.

"Ragu.. Ragu.. Didn't cry, you look like a buffoon whole crying" Laksh said wiping her tears and she frowned at him.

"why are frowning? Don't frown, while frowning even you look.. Look like that devil Swara" Laksh said and she can't control but smile at his comment.

"you know.. That swara... She want to hurt you and and if I tried to stop her that devil.... Devil will blackmail me with Appu, you say even though she is not my child, I bought her up like my daughter.. I can't let her suffer na? Because of one bloody promise even I have to act like that devil's husband "Laksh said and hugged Ragini and she hugged him back even though she was confused.

Karthik who saw them hugging each other and Ragini's photos in the walls got irritated. She felt like Ragini rejected him and selected Laskh, even after he was married just because he is rich. Poor boy his conscience didn't worked beyond that. He took out his mobile and dialed a number.