Chapter-3

Hi guys here is the next part.

Many of you wanted Ragini to stand up for herself hope I satisfied your expectations in this part. Do give your valuable comments and votes.

Hi guys back with next update....

"she is your step sister. Sumi is your step mom. Dida is no way related to you. Shekar is your dad. But I'm your friend and you are my best friend. And I will. Trust my friend even the whole world is against her" he said and she hugged him tight.

Everyone gasped at that. Laksh patted her back. "I trust you Ragu more than anyone else, you will never do that. Because you are my friend" he said and she felt a pang in her heart.

She is his friend. Only friend and nothing more. For him she is only just a friend. Still he loves his sister. And she can't get that place in his life ever. Like the sunflower which yearns for the sun but never reaches it her heart is yearning for laksh even after knowing that that heart will never belong to her.

She wiped her tears and went inside her room. Took her already packed luggage and reached the hall. She wanted to move away from everyone. Everyone's fake concern. She got enough of betrayels, failures and all those blames and mockerys. She just want to get out of this never ending pain and nothing else mattered then.

"Ragini what the hell are doing?" laksh asked when he find her removing her mother's portrait from the wall. Laksh was confused when he saw a sudden fire in the dark orbs of Ragini.

"How beautiful and bewitching those orbs are?" his mind remembered the most expressive eyes he had even seen. He slapped himself mentally as that stupid thought crossed at such serious moment.

"laksh she is my mother and I think I have rights to take her with me" Ragini said. "taking her where? This is your house ragini what is the need for leaving?" he asked being irritated as well as concerned for her.

"you can go where ever you want. But she is Daughter-in-law of this house what is the need of taking her portrait? " Parvati said suddenly as if she wake up form coma right then.

How much love she has for her daughter in law, she didn't even talked a word when her son married another girl, she kept her mouth shut when they decided to conduct the marriage of her grand child's finace with someone else now as Ragini removed the pic of janaki form the wall her love for her daughter in law forced her to stop that. What a mother in law. But Ragini will blnot give up this time.

"Because she is no one to anyone in this house. Just like me. She is no more the wife of the person who is supposed to be my father or daughter-in-law of this house as that place was occupied by someone else" Ragini said and everyone opened their mouth wide.

"Janaki is my wife. You don't dare to say that she isn't" shekar shouted. " As far as I remember the woman in front of me is your only lovable wife" Ragini said pointing her so called step mother.

She didn't wanted to be this hard. Yet she wanted to do this. This is no more the fight for her. This is the fight of her mother. If only janaki was strong enough now nothing like this would have happened. If only Ragini was strong enough to reject sumi. Strong enough to fight for her mom's rights then that illegitimate child won't be there claiming on his fiance.

Miatake is of ragini. She should never allowed it to happen. She strongly Belived that love can't be forced. She didn't wanted to live a life like her mother. Her father living with her mother holding the memories of other woman would be a hell for her mother. For all the pain her mother undergone she had to get answers. It was like a now or never situation for Ragini.

"look ragini, I truly loved my janki. She is my wife. I never hated or mistreated her" shekar said. Yes it was a surprise for him that ragini speeking for janaki. He never expected her to open her mouth in crowd. That is how he brought her up. A perfect Indian girl who never risses her voice before elders.

Friendship Or Love? (Raglak Few Shots) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें