Chapter-5

All other's stood shocked as the one who sold vegetables and lived a poor life talking with the great business man jaidev.

Spy????

But nothing went into laksh's mind. Nothing. The way Aarav holding ragini's hand disturbed his peace of mind. His eyes stood there. Never moved. He wanted to push him. Push him away from ragini and hold her close to him.

He didn't wanted to share his friend with someone who arrived today. Never he will do that. She is his best friend. Bu

"so you are saying that this shekar's wife talked bad about my janki?" jaidev asked once again for confirmation.

"yes sir. She told that our janaki madam tried to owe this spineless man" he pointed shekar.

"you? You who lives in streets says my dad as spineless?how dare you?" shouted swara.

"tutututu.... Shekar why your daughter is talking stupid things. Yeh I can't expect anything brilliant from a spineless man and a stupid woman's daughter.

I have to thank god for not making my ragini like this spineless one. At least she is like our janaki maa" Aarav said and jaidev laughed for the first time from the time he arrived there.

Dp looked a bit revealed as he laughed but shivered as he glared him.

But laksh burned from inside. He wanted to punch that aarav. That man described Ragini as my Ragini. That 'my' made laksh flinch. Laksh never know the feeling called jealous all his life but now this Aarav is making him feel jealous each passing second.

"so everyone forgot what I said few years back. Didn't you?" jaidev asked everyone terrified. They didn't just forgot what he said they acted complete opposite of that

"Mrs. Parvathi gadodia, if I'm not wrong I asked you to raise my neice like a bold and kind girl. I asked you to treat her like a princess. Didn't I?" jaidev asked in the same cold voice and parvathi shivered. She always dominated Ragini and never allowed her to take bold decisions. How she will meet Jaidev now?

Ragini was still holding aarav's hand.
"Ragu let's go to your room dad have some business with these people" Aarav said and she nodded her head. But laksh burned. He didn't like the fact ragini is obeying him like a puppet. She is accepting every word of Aarav without thinking for a second.

"aarav let her be here. She should know about her family and her love's family" jaidev said.

Mentioning him as ragini's love made laksh's heart flutter. It was like he won some gold medal. He felt like the sky showered him with rose petals but all that faded away when he heard Aarav's laugh.

"Dad don't joke okay. You are calling these people her family. And the highlight you are addressing this Laksh as her love, don't do this things dad" Aarav laughed holding his hands which made Laksh fume. Ragini slapped him on his shoulder and he stopped laughing.

"Okay let me reavel their true face" Jaidev said. All other's except ragini laksh and swara seemed afraid. Aarav gave a kind of pity smile to everyone.

"Aarav call all our workers here" jaidev ordered.

"OK dad. I will" he said and took out his phone and dailed some number.

"all of you here at gadodia house right now" he said.

The whole house was filled with dead silence.

Shekar was shivering and sumi was holding his hands to make him strong. Parvathi and her husband's state was the worst.

Dp is trying to control himself from falling in the feet of jaidev so soon. He know this man will doom him if he got to know that all people here hurted his neice. And he was afraid for his son. Actually what laksh did with her was the worst.