Chapter-16

Hi guys here is the 16th chapter. Only four more to chapters to go. So enjoy this update too guys.

"You know what Ragini means to me and yet you asked this, remember this Aparna, you are my wife only because  of Ragini. And you know what she did to you. Better stay in your limits" Aarav said and Aparna left the spot immediately wiping her tears.

And within a second Aarav realized his mistake. He shouldn't have hurted Aparna like that. That has been taking care of him and his child for more than two years and all he gave back to her was just a name sake relationship and a status as his wife and mother of his child to the outside world. But can he really accept her has his wife. May be not. May be it is impossible for him to forgot the woman who filled his life with all kind of colors and left.

"you should have to be here dad. At least to make me understand the reality of life. If only you were alive today nothing of this could have happened Dad. We would he living a happy life now" Aarav said looking at the portrait of Jaidev that is hanging in the wall. Jeidev's death did changed a lot of lives.

Aarav remembered his dad's words all of sudden. "I'm trying to destroy every chance of him to grow, yet like a ivy which manages to spread it's vains by hook or crook, he who has a deep grudge in his heart manages to grow by using people as host Aarav, I'm afraid that he will manage to grow  up and became too strong before we can even figure out that person's identity" those words made him stumble and even induced some sense into his head. "using people as host"  he muttered that words and took his mobile and ran out.

Rithu entered into the office the next day and found Ragini in her cabin. She frowned when she found karthik entering into Ragini's cabin. "God this monkey is going to get some good punches form Laksh or Aarav, until then he is not going to stop" Shaking her head she too entered into Ragini's cabin.

"A beautiful rose for a beautiful girl. I bought it particularly for you Ragu" Karthik said and forwarded the rose to her.

"But I saw you steeling a rose form the reception karthik" Rithu said from behind. "here comes the lizard" karthik murmured. "I heard that you monkey" Rithu countered back.

Ragini who saw all these slapped her own head. "I have worked to do why don't you continue your fight outside" Ragini said with a smile. And they both moved out.

"and karthik please don't call me as Ragu, only few people who is close to my heart call me like that" Ragini said and karthik nodded but there is clear disappointment in his face which in turn made Rithu happy.

"Laksh can I accompany you to your office" Swara asked with a innocent look only to get a glare form him.

"What you are going to do there, you want to hurt Ragini, isn't it? She is not even giving me a damn. And I can't even get a clear glance of her due to some monkeys! You want you hurt het and enjoy my helpless state, aren't you swara?" Laksh shouted.

"look Laksh, you know what that Aarav did to my family, I don't care about Ragini anymore. I want you and you see already you know that you are bounded to me with a promise. And what I want next is to see that Aarav in pain and tell me what is the best way to hurt him? Hurting his wife? That's not going to work. But this will work. Hurting Ragini will hurt him ten times more "Swara said with a sky smirk.

" Look swara you are dancing too much these days. And one day the man whom that Laksh told is going to show up and then you will see the real me. I'm tolerating you just for the promise I made to the woman who saved my life that day. But don't expect me to tolerate you hurting Ragini all the time. When I lose my control you are going to die in my hands " Laksh said and left to his office.

Swara wondered whether he turned into mad or something. She asked him weather she can go to Company with him and he is talking all nonsense things.

Laksh started driving his car fastly. His mind is revolving around the day which changed his life forever. Suddenly he felt like it would be better if he died that day itself. He stopped his car at one end and started thinking about the day which changed his life forever.

It was after a year Ragini left Laksh. Laksh clearly told Swara that he is in love with Ragini and can't marry her. He complety avoided going to his home for that one year. It was just a day or two he stayed in his house and not in his penthouse.

"Laksh I have to meet you" one day Swara told this and he has a little guilt in his mind for leaving her in the middle all of sudden and so he decided to meet her.

Laksh parked his car and about to enter into the restaurant when he saw a girl who looked like Ragini. He was yearning to meet Ragini as that time and without wasting a second he started ran towards her direction but forget that he is running though the corwdy road with lot of trucks passing each second. Swara who saw him also went behind him after she saw him running like a manic.

"Laksh" Swara shouted and Laksh turned only to find a truck approaching him, without knowing what to do he stood still but felt a sudden pull and fell down. It took him few minutes to realise that someone pulled him away and saved him.

he looked his side and found a girl lying in the road as her head hit the stone while pulling him away. Both Swara and Laksh made that girl sit and found her holding a little baby in her hands and she was is a hospital dress.

And suddenly few goons started to come looking for her. Laksh without wasting a second gave that baby in swara's hand and took that Lady inside that restaurant. He asked swara to take that lady inside the washroom and clean the blood off, while he called the ambulance.

He waited in one table holding the baby when few men with swords and guns came there. They saw Laksh and walked near him. " give us the baby and we will leave you alive" they said.

"hey! It's my baby why should I gave her to you?" Laksh lied. "Don't lie, we know that there is a woman with this baby, where is she?" they shouted.

At that time both Swara and that lady returned and as soon as they saw the goons that lady hid herself behind a pillar.

"Woman? I saw no one this is my baby and I came here with my wife" Laksh tried to sound true. "then where is your wife?" one of them asked. Laksh looked around not finding any answer. Without any other way he pointed Swara. "she is my wife" he said. And they left.

That lady come back to them. "who are you? Why they are searching for you? Is this your child?" Swara started bombarding her with questions.

"I can't tell you who I am, but please be careful. I can tell that you are not husband and wife by your looks, but they will return. I know asking payback of a help is not fair. But I'm asking you a help for saving your life, please save this child. Pretend to be husband and wife for few days and behave like this is your child. Please for few days because they will come back to confirm their doubt. Wait for few days please. One day he will come. A man. He will come for her one day. If I'm alive then I will come with him. Till that day please save this child " that woman pleaded and both Laksh and swara looked at her shocked.

" promise me that you both will do this please. I have no more time, please" that woman said and without any other way Laksh placed his hand in hers. After that he told his parents that he is in relation with swara for a long time and that was his child earning their hate.

"she was not this bad then. May be I was the one who changed Swara this much" Laksh thought and started his car to reach his office.

Precap : no idea 💡

So guys this one is also a filler kind of chapter because the next four chapters will have many change it tracks and I tried to make this chapter as a chapter which has many clues.

Hope you got them and that ivy vine dialogue I used that in chapter-8 before Jaidev's death.

And I reveled that promise and the also the relation between Laksh AND  Apsara.

So the Jaidev death mystery and few more mystries are on the way. Till the next update. Take care.

And don't forget to Vote share and comment.

Bye