Chapter-2

Hi guys thanks for your overwhelming response. I hope to get more votes and comments on this part.

The next day was on full swing. The maheshwari's and Gadodia's are preparing for swara and laksh's marriage. Some gadodia's had a winning smile on their face like they won some oscar or a nobel prize

Everyone was happy. Except Ragini. She was packing her dress. She can't live where she witness her sister and her love living together. How can she? After all she loved him truely not like someone claiming to love unconditionally and moving on with other one within a month (I think you can understand that about who I said. Can't you?)

She looked herself at mirror. Her face was pale and the flow in her face was missing. There are dark circles around her eyes. She was not a fan of makeup. Yet she covered that with makeup that day. Making herself strong enough to face the reality  of her sister marrying laksh. She has to move away from here.
She can never move on in her life. But at least she can be away from his life.

She descended the stairs and everyone was busy with swara. She badly wished her mom to be with her. If her mom was alive now she wouldn't be in this situation. She would have consoled her. But here she stands alone.

A lone tear excaped her eyes as she tried to control her emotions. Every one was busy with themselves and laksh moved towards her. "Ragu are you alright?" he asked. His voice has that concern she wanted right now. "yes laksh" she said as she faked a smile. "are you sure?" he asked again.

"I'm not alright laksh. I miss you. I can't just live without you. I love you. Love you a lot dammit." she wanted to scream but controlled and faked another smile.

Soon the occasion started the bride and groom reached the stage. Everyone looked normal. The kanyadhan was done. They both exchanged garlands. Ragini felt like her heart sinking

Soon they stood up for pheras. Ragini clutched her lehanga unable to control her emotions. She felt like burning alive. The pain was un explainable. She felt like sinking into the deep sea. She felt like left In a deep darkness.

The sixth phera completed. And only one round left. Ragini felt like someone was ripping her heart apart. She didn't wanted to witness that. But she wanted to see that then only she can console herself with reality.

Few minutes. Single round. Can fate play it's game even now? Surely it can. Destiny can. (if only in wished 🤣🤣🤣😂)

Before the last round complete swara fainted. Everyone looked shocked. Why not? Who will expect the bride to fell unconscious on the last minute. Laksh held her in his arms.

And moved towards the couch and lied her there. Sumi ran towards her and patted her cheaks. Swara soo. Open her eyes with a wide smile. Everyone looked at her shocked. Her that smile seemed different. She sit straight and pinched laksh's cheek. "laksh you look so cute you know?" she asked in a tune which is enough for anyone to understand her condition. She was drunk.

"swara" sumi shouted after hearing her words. "oh ho sharmista, Don't shout na it didn't suit you" she said as she leaned towards her mother. "SWARA" this time it was Shekar. "oh Ragini's dad. You here?" she asked and everyone looked confused.

"why all are looking at me like I'm some ghost and all" she asked in the same tune which made sumi react immediately. She slapped swara to stop her from blabbering something out. Swara fall down unconscious. Laksh called the doctor. (Any guess)

Ragini looked at everyone taking care of Swara. For one second she felt jealous of swara.

soon the doctor arrived. He cheaked swara. His serious face made everyone worried. " Doctor what happened to her?" laksh asked worried. "Mr. Maheshwari she was drugged" he said and everyone opened their eyes wide.