Chapter-13

Hi guys! Here is the next part hope you will like this one too.

Laksh is well aware of the volcano which is going to blast so soon. The burning Rage he saw in the eyes of Swara tonight explained the aftermath effects.

"What do you think of yourself Laksh, How dare you to flirt with that girl the party ?" Swara shouted at Laksh. 'here it starts' he thought.

"I'm fated to be with you in my life, At least let me see some beautiful faces than something irritation like yours" Laksh's reply made Swara frown.

"Laksh do you even realize what you are talking. You can't just flirt with any girl until I'm here as your wife" Swara said in a cold tune.

"You are not my wife, Swara. It was just and act do don't behave like one" Laksh said and moved away.

She has been noticing a different glow in Laksh's face which is very unusual. Swara afraid that, that glow may have some hidden secret which is enough to destroy her.

Swara stood silent without uttering anything but just thinking about the events happened this day which is reason for Laksh's this change.

Laksh walked towards the wardrobe and took out a photo of Ragini, which he has been hiding all these days.

He slowly caressed her beautiful face and kissed that photo. His wired action dragged Swara's attention towards there. As soon as she spotted Laksh with Ragini's photo her blood boiled. She tried to control her anger but failed. She broke the nearby vase and went away. Right now she didn't want to create a mess there.

Till now even though Laksh loved Ragini, he won't just show them out like this but from the last few days there is a lot of change in Laksh's behaviour which irritated and ofcouse frustrated Swara to different extreme.

That night gave no peace to anyone. Aarav looked at his who is pacifying there crying daughter. "Aparna, do you think that I'm doing a mistake with Ragu?" Aarav asked. He believed Aparna more than he believed himself. He was so sure that only she can gave him an answer.

"I was not sure Aarav, I know our Ragu is strong but is she is strong enough to face all humiliation and taunts she is going to face? I afraid that she may broke down Aarav. Mainly when she will find Laksh and Swara as a couple" she said with fear evading in her eyes.

"But that love Laksh has for her, can't she see that in his eyes. Isn't it enough for her to understand?" Aarav asked. Both of them have no answer for that question.

"If she can, then she could have understood that long back Aarav" Aparna said with a sad smile. All she ever wanted is Ragini to lead a happy life. And Apsara is not satisfied with the plan Aarav made. But she trust him. She trust that Aarav won't get failed. She knows his strength and his weakness too. She knows what he is capable of but she is afraid about the price he has to pay in order to succeed.

Other side Ragini looked at the ceiling, thinking about her life made her heads spin with maximum velocity.

The concept of Galileo stating that world is round seemed positive in her case. Her life looked the same. Circle. Reaching the same place even after trying to run away so fast seemed irrational to her.

She is in the same position Once Swara did. Loving a man, who belongs to someone else? The same place she never wanted to stand is where these feelings are leading her.

Why? Why can't her heart just accept that she is no more there in Laksh's life? She has no answer and she knows no one who can actually answer her now.

Durgaprasad closed his eyes and opened it again not believing the name that is flashing in his mobile screen right now. Sweat beads formed in his forehead and his hands started to shiver.

Whith shivering hands he swiped the green icon. "Hello Aarav ji" he uttered his fear clearly visible in his voice. When he saw Aarav's call all he can think about is four man carrying his dead body and dancing with that.

"Durgaprasad, do you have any death wish?" Aarav's vocie made him shiver.

"Aarav ji, what do you want me to do? I'm ready to do anything your wish" Durgaprasad said in a low voice.

"sign an agreement with my company. Form tomorrow onwards, we will have half rights on your company. I will send one of my person to your house tomorrow morning. Don't talk a word more and sign the agreement. You got it?" Aarav ordered and Durgaprasad accepted that.

"Aparna, ask Ragini to get ready. She is going to fight her own battle" Aarav said and Aparna looked at him concerned.

"Trust me Aparna" he said in a low voice. The pain of Aarav can be easily understood. And she knows that. Aarav just dropped down his revenge against the person who killed his father only for Ragini. And he even sacrificed his wealth, his business and started working as a doctor. He even sacrificed his most precious possession for her happiness, Aparna can never doubt his plan in case of Ragini.

"I trust you more than anything else Aarav, but I don't trust Laksh and Swara, I don't trust him too" Aparna said and left the room.

_________________________________________________________

A strange feeling bothered Laksh from that morning. He looked at himself once again in mirror before leaving for work. "Laksh ji" he heard that irritating voice coated with sugar syrup.

"What do you want now?" he asked irritated. "Laksh ji I'm here to remember you about the promise, and your one and only daughter, Apsara. I know something will happen today and you have to play well with me, ok Laksh ji" she said in a psychic tone.

"Why are you torturing me like this Swara?" Laksh asked. "I'm not torturing Laksh but just ordering you got it?" she said smiled holding his hands and he pushed her off.

Without knowing the stunt she is going to pull, Laksh descended the stairs.

"Laksh ji I made your favorite Halwa today. Remember you asked me to make that last night?" Swara said and Laksh fisted his palm in irritation.

"Haan my dear, I'm dying here to eat your handmade food, that too Halwa" Laksh said he said in a tone that made Durgaprasad chuckle.

Everyone else looked at them with a numb expression. This is not new in this house after all.

Swara walked towards Laksh after the brakefast wrapped her hands around him and hugged him. He closed his eyes and controlled himself not to push her out. He saw Apsara standing there so smiled fakely

"swaru, do i have to go to office today? I will miss you the whole day. It's hard to stay away form you Swaru" he said holding her hands.

"Don't bahave like a child Laksh, come on business is also important na. Go to office she said" she said side hugging him

Laksh was about to push her away but she tighten her hold on him laksh don't dare to move away, hug me and say miss me" she said in a dangerous voice.

"miss you the whole day Swaru. Have no idea how I'm gonna to spend the whole day without seeing your this face" Laksh said. "don't behave like a child laksh. Go you are getting late for your office" swara said.

Pushing away her hand as hard as possible laksh left the place. But stood rooted on the place when he found Ragini standing in the entrence with tear filled eyes.

He felt the pain like his heart just ripped out, when he saw tears in her eyes.

Now he got the reason for the stunt that awara pulled few minutes before.

"Lakk....." swara stopped as soon as she Saw Ragini wiping her tears.

Precap : no idea till now 😅😅

So guys what do you think about this new plan of Aarav?

And what about the conversation he had with Aparna?

I gave you guys a major clue about the upcoming twist. Hope you will get it. The one who find it right can tell that. I will dedicate that twist episode to them.

And take care and stay safe.

Don't forget to vote, share and comment.