Chapter-8

The separation of Ragini made Shekar's health worse. The worst fear of him came alive when she left him. He feared that Ragini will hate him when she learn about his past and his affair with Sumi, like janaki did. He still remember the coldness his wife showed form the day she came to know about Sumi. She never talked a word with him until the day she left him forever.

The last words she spoke to him is 'I hate you' he feared that Ragini will also hate him like Janki when she learn the truth. He tried to keep himself a little away from her but never in his dreams thought that it will hurt her this much. He never felt like how much he distance himself from his own daughter.

The disgusting look she gave to him is enough to broke him into peices. When he got a chance to be with Swara after a long time, Sumi told him that Swara was the one who is yearning for love. So I tried to show more love to her but he failed to realize the pain of the daughter who is living with him.

Now as the real face of Sumi and swara exposed he can't think about anything. He felt like his whole life was waste. That thoughts and pain decreased his health.

Jaidav left the baadi to Shekar, may be he is not a inhuman personality. Jaidev didn't wanted the man whom his sister loved be on streets. After all now his neice is with him what else he want now.

Aarav and Ragini's bond grow well. They both became besties and sometimes more. Jaidev's wish to see his sisters daughter happily laughing around became reality. As the time forwarded the doom of there happiness managed to grow.

Even though Jaidev destroyed every chance to grow, like the ivy which manages to spread it's vine by hook or by crook that perosn who had a grudge for a long time used people as host and continued to grow with time.

Aarav took care of Ragini's every need. He made her join in a dance school and allowed her to follow her passion. He made each and every move with utmost care not allowing anything hurt Ragini in any way.

Laksh tried many ways to reach Ragini, but didn't even got a chance to meet her as Aarav was with her like a shadow following her every where.

Days turned into months while Laksh yearning to meet Ragini. He wanted to be near her, talk with her, spend some time with her at least like they did before.

Soon a Strom hit everyone's life as shekar left this world. Baadi was filled with sadness. The maheshwari's also reached there. Everyone was trying to console the Swara who was crying and Sumi who sat there as if she can't believe anything.

But Laksh's eyes searched for his girl whom he is yearning to meet form the past one month.

As a Royal car stopped in front of that house. She stepped out of that. Laksh saw her after a whole month. She looked unchanged. Yet there is a new glow in her face. Even though she is crying he can feel that she was happy without any of them in her life.

As she neared Shekar's corpse she fell down without balence and cried vigorously. Laksh wanted to embrace her and console her. But there was someone else in his place. Aarav was there consoling her and she is crying in his shoulders.

As Jaidev arrived there he arranged for the last rites.

After two days Ragini decided to go back to her house. Laksh who was waiting for a chance to talk with her wanted to tell her what he felt.

He entered her room and saw her crying looking at both there mom and dad's picture. He sat near her in bed and took her hand in his. As soon as she saw him she started to cry vigorously. Laksh hugged her and patted her head to console her.

Both of them felt an unknown solace in each others embrace. But as soon as Ragini realized what she is doing she pushed him away.

"you are my sister's fiance Laksh, let us maintain that limit" Ragini said and tried to go away. He stopped her by holding her hand.

"Don't leave me Ragini" he said as tears started rolling down his eyes. She hardly Controlled her cries.

"You are my Sister's fiancé laksh, I can't do the same mistake she did" she said and moved away removing her hand from his hold.

Laksh felt like he is going to die when she left her and at that instant he knows what he felt for her was nothing else but love. But is it too late for him?

That was the last day Laksh saw her. In the next week they fixed his engagement with Swara telling that a good thing should happen in the house where a loss happened.

Other side Ragini was dying in pain each day. She badly wanted to be with laksh. But never showed her emotions to Aarav. She knows he will go to any end if she told him that she want Laksh.

But those hurtful words echoed in her ears every single time she tried to think about Laksh.

You are supporting your mother who wooved other girl's man. She was such a cheep And you also tried to do the same with my daughter sharmista's words made hunted her.

Just because she loved Laksh her mother's name is also getting spoiled and she dont' wanted that anymore.

When she was in her own thoughts she heard Aarav's shout. She rushed towards him and shocked when she found him crying. "Athu.. Athu what happened" she tried to console him.

"Da.. Dad met.. With an accident Ragu" he said. Ragini felt like a thunder striking her heart then.

"Promise me Aarav, promise me that you will take care of Ragu" Jaidev asked as he knows he has no more time in this world and Aarav placed his hands over his dad's. Even if he didn't say so he is going to take care of Ragini. But the pain, pain of lossing his father was something more than he can tolerate. Unable to control the pain he left the room and Jaidev turned towards Ragini who is standing there weeping.

"Ragu" he called and she ran towards him. "Mama (uncle)" she called him.

"Please take care of Aarav Ragu, he has no one else than me, now you. He lost his mother at very young age and now losing me will be too much for him to tolerate. Please Ragu, never leave his side. I know I'm asking to much from you but I really wanted to give the best life to him and I have no time to do anything thing. Now the only perosn I trust is you Ragu.." His voice broke at the end.

" please.. Never leave him.. "Jaidev added and Ragini nodded her head inbetween her cries." I will be with him Mama " she said and Jaidev smiled breathing his last.

Ragini rushed out and hugged Aarav. She has to keep her promise and be with Aarav nothing else is important for her then him. Nothing...

So guys this is just a filler update as next one is going to be a big one. So how was the update?

I killed two parallel cast today sorry for that. Even I'm going to miss them.

But that is needed for the next progress of the story.

Hope you like the changes. So both air Ragini and Laksh are going in opposite directions. Will they ever meet again?

Even if they did in which state they will be to unite again?

Wait and see.

Love you guys. Take care. Stay safe

This part is dedicated to anju434 happy that you are back akka. Missed you so much. Upadte your stories soon akka.

Charmedone22 rossmariee mridu9907 Soundari94 tendtepushpa lucky_lakshmi varshaa_raman naughty_angel16 sanchucrazy