Chapter-12

Hi guys!

Hope that you all are safe and fine.

We are facing a very critical situation right now and now it's on our hands to save ourselves and our family. Stay home, stay safe and stay healthy.

Take care.

"Look, as I said I won and you lost. In this birth you can never get Laksh, because he is mine" she said with the evil filled face. And her words stoked Ragini's soul like a thunder.

"The fate is repeating itself Ragini you lost like your mother and I won like my mother" she said and Ragini broke into bitter tears. This girl just added fuel in already burning fire. Ragini hardly controlled the tears which was fighting with her conscious to fall down.

This is what Ragini feared all these days. This is the reason why she kept herself away from Laksh all these days. She was afraid that she will lose the battle once again. And she is damn sure that her heart can't withstand another heart break.

"Please Swara, enough" Ragini said as the pain became unbearable and she felt vulnerable form both outside and inside.

"Why are you asking me to stop Ragini? Is it paining? Then think about me. The pain I felt when Laksh said that your meaningless friendship is more important than our marriage. Do you know how much pain I had undergone just then? I felt like killing everyone. But what you did? You are so happy that you got a family after spoiling my happiness and my family's happiness." Swara shouted, the vengeance she saved all these days, swara wanted to pour all of them into Ragini.

"Listen Ragini I'm warning you stay away from my Laksh. He is mine and only mine." Swara said before moving away leaving the Ragini who is weeping like anything. After all we can't expect more from a person like her.

The sudden rain made the situation worse. Laksh is standing in the Balcony. He is damn sure that what he saw in Ragini's eyes was nothing else but love. Who else know her better than him. No one and he saw pain and fear in her eyes.

He knows that Swara voluntarily pulled that stunt there. But he is in the state bounded to her so that he can never go against her in words. One damn promise changed his life like this. If only it is not for that promise he would have killed that girl today just for hurting Ragini.

"Laksh do you need anything", he heard her voice. "Laksh here is your coffee. Here, drink then you will get rid of these unwanted stress and thoughts of unwanted people" she sounded like a typical wife. How much he wanted to broke her teeths than.

Laksh turned and looked at her with red eyes. "Are you even human Swara?" Laksh asked gritting his teeth and controlling the anger. He hated the mare sight of this woman. But he is bound to do nothing but to witness the pain of his love.

"seems like someone's tears affected you so much .But I enjoyed the show Laksh, the way her face shrunk when she saw me... wow that was worth watching you...."before she could finish she felt Laksh's cold hands on her cheeks. That blow was strong enough to make her lips bleed.

Swara placed her hands on  made her eyes tear up. That ws really unexpected for her.

"Laksh you just slapped me?" She asked as she didn't expect that from him.

"If not for the Promise I would have killed you now" Laksh said and she widen her eyes.

"Why Laksh, is she is that much important to you then me? I'm the one with whom you are going to spend your entire life Laksh. But you are supporting that girl why?" swara asked with tear filled eyes.

"I'm supporting her Because, I love Ragini. I love her like I never did before. And I want her to be in my life" Laksh shouted.

Swara felt like she was thrown aback by this sudden confession of Laksh. She guesses that Laksh may have some feelings for her, but she never expected him to confess that,at least not this much frankly.