64: Left Wing Palace

Symeon shook his head habang nakatingin kanila Lancelot at Manuel na kakapasok lang sa pinto ng residence.

It was already morning at ngayon lang nakauwi ang mga ito. And that Lancelot, weren't he supposed to be in the army?

"Uncle Samuel, will Brother Yan be fine?" Alalang tanong ni Lancelot sa nakakatanda.

When Symeon heard that, he couldn't help getting curious.

"Were you all in one place last night? Where is Brother Yan? Why didn't he come with you?"

"Don't worry. That lad is fine."

"Are you sure, Papa? He suddenly disappeared last night." Manuel was also worried.

"I am sure of it. Go to your rooms and get some rest."

"Uncle, what exactly happened?" Symeon was frowning when he asked but the old man tapped his shoulder before going away without answering him.

He was stunned.

Did they just ignore him?

Dahil doon, he was sulking the whole morning. Hindi na nga nila siya sinasama sa mission, hindi pa nila siya binibigyan ng impormasyon.

"Stop sulking now, Brother Symeon. We can't help it. Brother Yan told us not to tell anyone yet." Manuel said with a sigh. Sandali lang siyang nakapagpahinga.

Maswerte pa rin siya. Lancelot had to go back at the barracks to resume his training with the armies.

"Anyway, kung may problema ka, tell it to Brother Yan yourself. Aren't you going to the palace today? You can drop by and see him."

When Manuel said this, Symeon was clearly moved. That's right! He had an invite to enter the palace. That's good. He would definitely visit that androgynous princess. Dare to abandon him? Ha! As if he would let that happen.

***

Because of that, Symeon's mood drastically improved.

He was excited.

In fact, noong tumigil ang isang carriage sa harapan ng residence, he quickly came out even without being summoned. Ikinagulat pa ito noong maidservant na sumundo sa kanya and thought to herself, this lad was definitely interested with her highness. Look just how excited he was.

Symeon entered the carriage. Normally, a lad would ride a horse. But since he was unfamiliar sa palasyo, he had to ride a carriage.

After half an hour, they finally reached the palace.

Seeing one was not new for him. Pero kung ikukumpara niya ito kesa sa palasyo sa Magnolia City, Royal City Palace was definitely grander.

"This way, Young Master." The maid led.

He just followed her but his eyes kept on moving around, hoping to see a familiar face.

Pero nakarating na lang sila sa Left Wing Palace ay hindi pa rin niya nakikita ang gusto niyang makita.

"Young Master..."

Dinala siya ng maidservant sa isang garden kung nasaan ang mag-inang Empress Lori at Princess Lovelle.

When the Princess saw him, she quickly stood up and slightly curtsied upon seeing him. She was also glowing obviously too happy to see the lad she liked.

"Your Majesty... Your Highness..."

Empress Lori chuckled gracefully then waved her hand to signal him to rise. Agad naman siyang tumayo ng ayos.