That's the Idea, Ochaco

Start from the beginning

"You know already that there is this guy whom he always refers to as his master, and might be the one who took care of him since he was a child. And also, that guy must be a villain from before until now." Seryu said.

"Well, what does that have to do with anything?" Snipe asked.

"There were 72 villains arrested the other day at USJ. They were all small-timer's that lurked in back alleys. But the problem is how they all agreed with that man-child and followed him. In the current environment saturated with heroes, villainous people who have been oppressed  may be drawn to that kind of simple-minded evil." Tsukauchi said.

"That's true." Vlad King said.

"There are plenty of people who don't know what to do with their Quirks." Snipe said.

"This is alarming, though..." Midnight added.

"Well, it's thanks to your heroes that we are able to devote ourselves to our investigation. We'll expand our search network and continue to assist in arresting the perpetrators." Tsukauchi said.

"A man-child... In some sense, he's like our students. He still has room to grow. If there was someone capable back him, trying to cultivate his malice..." Nezu said. All Might look down and analyzed what Nezu said.

"I don't want to think about what could happen..." All Might said.

'The day after the League of Villains attacked USJ, school was closed temporarily, but it was hard to take it easy.' Izuku narrated as the scene changed to Izuku's residences where Inko can be seen cooking and glanced at Izuku's room who watches the same video from his childhood way back then.

'What I aspire to seem so out of reach... During the USJ incident, the villains just toyed with js with their malice and strength. We just slowed down Mr. Aizawa and Thirteen.

In order to oppose that evil, I must make this power that I inherited from All Might, One For All, more and more my own. Because time is of the essence... Because I'm the one who inherited it...' Izuku thought while doing some lifting.

"Izuku...?" Inko called on Izuku from outside of his room.

"Yes?" Izuku asked.

"The food's ready." Inko replied as she opened the door and sees Izuku.

"Thanks, I'll be right there." Izuku said.

"Today, we're having pork cutlet bowls!" Inko said as the screen shows a table filled with pork cutlet bowls.

Akame couldn't resist the looks of the pork cutlet bowl and now she can be seen drooling for it. The same goes for the other Night Raid members who drooled for it.

"Uhm... Are they, drooling for those pork cutlet bowls?" Najenda nervously asked.

"Yes, they are." Esdeath chuckled while caressing Tatsumi's hair.

"Here you go!" Asta exclaimed as he unleashed five bowls of pork cutlet to each of the viewers with some XL sized soft drink.

"Wow! Thank you for the meal!!" Everyone exclaimed.

"You're welcome!" Asta said with his two thumbs up.

"It must be Noelle who cooked those, I think?" Kizaru teased.

"I consider Rebecca as the better cook for this one. But Noelle, hmmm." Asta uttered.

'She loves you, more than you know.' The two gods thought.