That's the Idea, Ochaco

Start from the beginning

"You're too underestimating his teacher, Esdeath." Tatsumi said sheepishly rubbed his head.

"Do I? I-I'm sorry if I really did." Esdeath said while blushing.

"Now the League of Villains are exposed to everyone, they should now be more careful this time. Or maybe, the heroes are the ones who need to be careful this time." Najenda said.

"You may be right on those two opinions of yours. But don't forget the guy we saw from the last episode. He's too nasty for my own view." Susanoo said.

"The title seems to be related to Uraraka, I think?" Chelsea asked.

"Maybe it's her episode for the moment." Sheele said.

The scene now shows in late-night in U.A. as the hero teachers have gathered for a meeting about the assault of the League of Villains in U.S.J.

"The police have investigated the group calling themselves, "The League of Villains," and there does not appear to be anyone registered with the name Shigaraki in his 20s or 30s with a Quirk that lets him disintegrate whatever he touches.

It's the same with the villain called Kurogiri with the Warp Gate. They are probably not citizens and are using false names. In other words, they are people with unregistered Quirks who are part of society's underbelly." Tsukauchi stated.

"You mean, we don't know anything..." Vlad King said.

"We must hurry. Once the ringleader, Shigaraki's gun wounds heal, they'll definitely try again. It'll be a pain." Snipe said.

"Their ringleader, huh?" All Might uttered.

"What is it, All Might?" Nezu asked.

"It was a bold attack that normal people wouldn't carry out even if they thought of it. To suddenly go on and on with his wild statements like that... Although he didn't reveal his own Quirk, he bragged about that Nomu's Quirk... And when things didn't go the way he wanted, he was visibly upset. Well, the incident with the Quirk was to also force my hand, but..." All Might stated.

"Even so, it was a foolish to throw away the advantage of having unknown Quirks when fighting against heroes." Nezu said.

"That's why he admitted defeat when he saw All Might defeating his Nomu from earlier. And acted like he was to throw tantrums like a child. But the creepiness inside him throbs me a lot." Chelsea said while clinging to Tatsumi's shoulder.

"H-Hey!" Esdeath angrily yelled.

"Right, Tatsumi?" Chelsea said as she kissed Tatsumi in the cheek.

"Y-Yeah. About having an advantage, maybe he only did that because he knew there is someone who's gonna save him when he is in danger." Tatsumi said.

"And it could be the one whom he talked through the TV from earlier." Akame said.

"He made immature wild statements with a straight face. He bragged about his possessions. He thought everything would simply go his way. Adding that to what I saw of him when he carried out the attack, the picture I get of Shigaraki is... someone who hasn't gotten rid of his childish sense of omnipotence-- A man-child." All Might said.

"A child with power?" Vlad King asked.

"Could it be that he never received the Quirk counseling every child gets in elementary school?" Midnight asked.

"So he was an abandoned child before, I suppose?" Bols asked.

"But if he was one, how could he have such people around him?" Dr. Stylish asked.