Chapter 11

New Chapter. New Chapter.

Yay yay yay.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every single Karasuno player was on edge. A chill went down their spine as soon as Rin had stepped back onto the court. Soon enough, every single Karasuno player was staring at the court that Rin, Hinata, Tanaka, Nishinoya, and Asahi were playing on.

"I'm so excited." Nishinoya cheered getting into position. He had a hungry stare with his tongue out and looked as if his next meal was Rin. He was a predator, hunting a predator.

Rin noticed and waved but they both held that hungry stare, it made Asahi shivers.

"You both a crazy." He said rubbing his arms to keep warm.

"She's serious, I think it's time I have some fun and stop picking up Tanaka's hits." Nishinoya said not breaking eye contact with Rin.

"Rin, position. Now." Kenma simply said.

Rin broke eye contact with Nishinoya and smiled at Kenma, "Let's do our best, Kenma." She said with an innocent smile, but that's not how anyone sensed it. The innocent look was to cover up the intensity she held in her voice. Her smile, was roaring with anger and bloodlust to beat the other team. It scared Kenma, he wasn't denying it.

A first year was serving for the other team and he looked calm as a clam before looking at the other side of the court, everyone was low and ready for his serve, all stares were on him, and Rin's stare made them want to avoid eye contact but you couldn't ignore it. They were ready for anything, and everything. The other cabin, besides Nishinoya and Asahi, seemed to be confused of why they were so intense at the moment.

If only they knew.

Coach Ukai was confused by their sudden change in attitude, they were laughing just a minute ago. What happened?

They all watch that moment, the moment when Rin smiled at Kenma and all became feared of the girl they now call a teammate. Coach Ukai signaled for the first-year student to serve, he jumped and served but it went into the net. Cabin 5 cheered and came together.

"I'm sorry." The first-year student apologized bowing at a 90-degree angle. He was a new setter for Fukurdodani and was still uncomfortable.

"Don't mind, I miss my first serve a lot, too." Asahi laughed nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah. he once missed the ball completely, it was hilarious," Nishinoya burst out laughing and Asahi got mad at him.

"Nishinoya, you promised never to bring that up and I promised never to bring." Nishinoya glared at Asahi before he finished his sentence. Asahi immediately shut up and stood with perfect posture. "Sorry." He said lowering his head.

Nishinoya went up to the first year a patted his back. "Don't worry kid. You'll serve again soon enough and make that one, plus it'll be super fun."

Asahi scoffed, "Yeah, if only. Look who's serving." Nishinoya and the first year both looked across the net to see what Asahi was talking about, Nishinoya's eyes went wide with excitement and his smile could be seen from space.

"Yay! Rin is serving, and with her left hand. I'm so excited." Nishinoya said jumping up and down like a child who just got the best present ever. "I need to get ready. Hopefully, she'll serve to me, I'm dying for that to happen."

"Why? It's just a service," Iwaizumi said not knowing why the younger and shorter man-child was so excited.

Nishinoya stopped jumping and froze. "Just a serve? Just a serve?" Nishinoya was all up in Iwaizumi's face.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 15, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

New Type of Flyingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें