Chapter 10

Please note that I still need to go back and look through all the chapters to find errors.

Please excuse them.

I also feel as if I have bad grammar because I just wrote an essay for a class. IKR, terrible.

Thank you, sorry I'm having trouble updating. Also, I will be explained and writing the whole second set. I didn't want to do the entire first set because it's be a lot after just writing this essay.

No one's POV still

Rin was shaking her hands because of how much her hands were stinging right now. "No one, I have ever met, hits that hard. Especially someone as blank as you." Rin wasn't the best at compliments but she somehow managed to relay a message.

'Besides myself.' Rin thought.

"Rin!" Tanaka's voice rang through the younger girl's head as she turned but was suddenly squeezed half to death. "That's was awesome."

"T-Tan-aka. Can't. Can't breath. Let go." She somehow got out. Tanaka released the girl instantly and Rin took a deep breath in and a heavy breath out.

"God, what are you? A bear?" She wheezed.

Tanaka smiles and shrugged. "Just so proud of you. After all, you had to block my wicked hard hits for the past week." Tanaka was trying to take credit for Rin's iron hands.

"Yeah, all because of you." Rin said sarcastically.

Tanaka didn't seem to notice the sarcasm, or care. He simply sparkles. Literally. Spar-KLED. "Yep." The gym was still painfully silent staring at the court with the only girl.

Rin finally noticed the silence and staring. "Yo, Oikawa. What's everyone staring at?" Rin whispered leaning towards the slightly older male near her.

Oikawa couldn't speak for the first time in forever. He usually had a comeback or snarky remark for some people, where others would usually ask about him, but this was all Rin. That left Oikawa speechless. Since he could find words, he just pointed at Rin with a shocked face. He knew Ushijima, how powerful his spikes were, how perfect his volleyball seemed to many, and how serious that hit was. But somehow, in someway, the god's have graced this girl in front of him, with the power to block him.

"Hey, Ushi-jam!" Rin called across the net.

Ushijima snapped out of his trance of the young female-volleyball player in front of him. "Ushijima." He said in his low voice correcting the young girl.

"I said that, right?" she asked but no one respond, "Okay? Well, anyways, that's for calling me Rinwa." She stuck her tongue out and closed her eyes making the weirdest and mocking face ever. "Call me Rin. Everyone does and everyone will."

Keishin Ukai slid a hand down his face and groaned internally. "Of course of course that's why she looked frustrated at the beginning of the game, because some guy she doesn't know had to call her 'Rinwa'. She's such an idiot sometimes." Coach Ukai whispered to himself and pinched his temples. He was surprised, yes, but he couldn't believe how stubborn his niece was being just because someone called her by her full name. "Unbelievable." He sighed.

On another factor, Washijō Tanji, the coach of Shiratorizawa, was completely freaking out. Inside his head of course. But any person that looked at his face could see the complete shock and surprise written all over his face.

The assistant coach of Shiratorizawa, Saitō Akira, could not contain his shock. He jumped at the sound and pointed with his paled face and wide cartoonish eyes at the court. "Haaaaaaa?" He said in a squared position.