Chapter 6

Rin's POV

I told Ushijima that he'd find out why I was here soon enough when I spotted them. I gasped, "Asahi, come on, you are introducing me to Date Tech." I said practically going all fan-girly.

I dragged Asahi's complaining ass over to the team that I wanted to meet so dearly and stopped in front of them. The tall guy I saw on one video that had amazing reflexes, could read block like a god and had gray-ish hair was right in front of me. He was taller in person.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you. I'm part of Karasuno and I saw a game on tape of yours. I actually love your team and your 'iron wall' I was told it was. You guys have such good coordination and reflexes that it makes me want to punch Hinata and Tsukishima." I stopped rambling. "Whoops, Sorry. I forgot, I'm Rin Ukai." I introduced myself. The tall guy that was such an amazing middle blocker looked down at my smaller figure.

I held out my hand and he took it in his shaking my hand. "Aone Takanobu." He said in a very deep voice. I smiled back at him and looked over to the other tall guy who had hair similar to Kenma's, but spiky.

"You're that setter I saw on tape. How much have you progressed? I'd have to say quite a lot since you're a fast learner. Kind of like Hinata or Nishinoya, always acting on instincts but up in the effort." I said still smiling. A light shade of pink dusted his cheeks.

"I-I'm Kangi Koganegawa." He said bowing at a 90-degree angle. I was completely shocked and not use to that formality. I just laughed.

"Please, don't bow. After all, I'm your age." He looked up shocked, as did his teammates behind him.

"You're this brats age? Unbelievable. You look my age." Some guy said. "Oh yeah, I'm Kaname Moniwa. First-year in college." He looked over to Koganegawa. "Why do you looked so shocked and still bowing?" He asked.

I looked over and he bowed again. "It's my pleasure to be in your presence."

I was utterly confused now. "Why?" I asked.

"Because of Takanobu-senpai spoke to you. Which means he sees you as an equal." He said loudly and Asahi chuckled next to me.

"When did you leave such a print on this guy?" He asked Aone who shrugged.

"Koganegawa," Aone said making the setter guy stand straight up.

"Yes, sir."

"I said to call me Aone. And the difference between you and her," He said pausing and pointing at me. "is she is dangerous." That made Koganegawa get hit by a bus, not literally. I laughed and Date Tech laughed loudly.

"So mean, senpai, so mean." He said with fake tears.

I laughed and Asahi asked Aone a question that I heard. "How do you know she's dangerous? In which way?"

Aone answer back. "She's dangerous. She gives a vibe as Hinata and Kageyama after you first meet them but if you look closer, she's a snake or crocodile in disguise." I smiled proudly to earn that title so fast from someone who has such amazing skill and is brilliant.

"Why are you smiling like you just beat an arch-nemesis?" I heard Hinata's voice say. I turned to him and laughed.

"Just because."

Hinata didn't seem to care about that topic anymore and completely moved on. "So, when do we get to play volleyball?" He asked like a little kid getting a present. My eyes flowed at the words 'play' and 'volleyball'.

"Oh, I don't know but I hope it's soon." I got super excited and Hinata started pulling me towards were the rest of the Karasuno team had huddled together and Asahi was following us.