♕ Grayson Mormont ♕

(Note: This character left the RP, leaving the role open for another player

(Note: This character left the RP, leaving the role open for another player. It's a shame, this was a wonderful character concept. He is not available for RP or interaction. ) 

"𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙚𝙭𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙡𝙮... 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚. 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚."

❥︎ || 𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗘 the queen's hand.

❥︎ || 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘 mormont.

❥︎ || 𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 grayson mormont.

❥︎ || 𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 gray, grayson, grays [if you dare)

❥︎ || 𝗔𝗚𝗘 thirty one.

❥︎ || 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 cis-gender male.

❥︎ || 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 panromantic.pansexual.

❥︎ || 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗦 single always and forever ;)

❥︎ || 𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠 ben bowers.

"ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃᵈᵛⁱᶜᵉ. ᶠᵒʳ ᵍᵘⁱᵈᵃⁿᶜᵉ. ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ˡᵒʳᵈ, ⁱ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵘˢᵉ ᵃⁿ ᵃᵈᵛⁱˢᵒʳ ᵃˢ ʷᵉˡˡ. ʰᵘᵐᵃⁿⁱᵗʸ ᶜᵃⁿ ᵇᵉ ᵐⁱˢᵍᵘⁱᵈᵉᵈ, ⁱ ᵃᵐ ⁿᵒ ᵉˣᶜᵉᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿ."

❥︎ || 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗜 

𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘀. though he has settled down in politics, his heart still yearns for bloodshed and adventure. it's in his blood - and DNA is hard to control. though he is perhaps more tame then he once was, his adventurous streak never did leave him. he likes to stay in the north, but he is open to exploring places near and far. to him, the thrill of travelling outweighs the danger that comes with it. to him, life is one big game - exploring the map is half of the fun of it. especially when you never know which breath might be your last.

𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗸-𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿. he lives for the adrenaline rush that you get when in battle. though he appears quite calm and collected, danger excites him. he has felt like something is missing since he traded the battlefield and his house for politics, but he isn't one to go back on his decisions. he would push whatever regrets he had deep down since this was the path that he had chosen. he isn't afraid to put himself in danger, especially for others - he's willing to risk everything, though he proceeds with caution. despite his free-spirited attitude, he wasn't one to act on impulse alone. sure, he was a risk-taker - but he did weigh out the risks and their consequences.

𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁. though he may be quiet at times, he is by no means shy. he is only silent because often, he has nothing he wants to say. that - and because he usually thinks carefully before speaking. if he needs to, he can take charge. he is a good speaker and a smooth talker, having a certain way with words that most did not. often he uses this to his advantage, and usually, it ends in him getting his desired result. however, domineering was not a word to describe him. confident, yes, domineering, no. people had a tendency to feel comfortable around him, but that doesn't mean he can't be intimidated when need be.

(to be continued...) 

)