♕ Roles: The Neutral ♕

These roles are unaffiliated with any current house, and so there is great room for author-created backstories and interactions with other characters

These roles are unaffiliated with any current house, and so there is great room for author-created backstories and interactions with other characters. Please use your imagination. be creative, and bring a fun, interesting perspective to these roles! 

The Shifter: Male, 26-30.   A wildling with the ability to shift into a large creature similar to a dire wolf, the Shifter  does not belong to any house. Instead, he calls the forests of Westeros home. At the age of 5, his mother was killed by Lannister troops that were out hunting. Only 7 years later, his father was sentenced to death for killing a human hunter. Shifters were long believed to a myth, much like dragons, so when this character allowed himself to shift in front of the Stark family, they believed him a blessing and a sign of prosperity. His life was spared and he was adopted by the Stark family, to whom he shows love and loyalty. While not a part of any house, he has become a protector of the forests and those who call the lands home.  (Currently played by TempeteDePlum)

The Captivating Consort: Female, 22-26. Not a member of any noble house, this character is a  young woman brought up in poverty who nevertheless has a certain amount of grace and beauty. Brought up in the rough world of the Dornish brothels, her talents are undeniable, although she has difficulty adapting to the manners of the Court. With the help of a few who wish to see her better her station, she has transformed herself into a captivating and alluring woman meant to entertain and add joie de vivre. She is not particular about which nobles are seduced by her charms, realising she will never be one of them. However, she hopes to gain a permanent place in the favour of the court by making herself an indispensable fixture. She doesn't know the previous Royal Mistress' plans were brought to an abrupt halt after the Prince broke off the affair---either out of respect for his upcoming nuptials, or because it was discovered she was involved with the entire royal family.  (Currently played by AdorablyAsadora

The Dreamy-Eyed Minstrel:  Male, 23-30. Not a member of any existing noble house, this character came across his profession due to his love of music and ability to charm, and need to keep coins in his pocket. With a sweet voice and talent with a lute and piano-forte, the Minstrel is employed as a music tutor to the nobles of King's Landing, among others. The talent and capability of these nobles is usually small, but their names and pockets are large, so the Minstrel has learned the art of flattery and subtle flirtation in order to earn a better-than-average living. He has won over the Targaryen women with his harmless and enjoyable presence and is considered part of the staff of the Red Keep. Please put some creativity into this role! There are so many ways this character can influence the plot.  (Currently played by NefariousNephilim)

Belle: Female, 18-24. The Queen's personal secretary and maid-servant, her name is not Belle. The Queen calls her that because she has been trained to respond quickly to the sound of a little ceramic bell that echoes through the Red Keep. She is privvy to all the comings and goings of the royal family, knows who was sneaking in to whose chambers, and who was arguing with who. As a result, she's become the Queen's loyal spy and is no stranger to the darker ways of winning influence and padding her pockets, though there's still loyalty and innocence in her.There is a lot of room with creativity for this character, but she must be very good at making tea!  (Currently played by QueenoftheLeafwings.)