♕ A/N 05.01 ♕

Hello to my amazing cast of characters! Today, we'll finally start the RP where we left off in Season 1! All the characters (almost) are currently in King's Landing for the dual wedding of the Crown Prince and the Royal Princess to the Velaryon si...

Today, we'll finally start the RP where we left off in Season 1! All the characters (almost) are currently in King's Landing for the dual wedding of the Crown Prince and the Royal Princess to the Velaryon siblings. 

A lot of chains, gossip, and intrigue are underway, and secrets are unfolding! For those who are new, this is a great chance to introduce your characters, since most of Westeros seems to be in the gardens of the Red Keep today. Come dressed in your finest and prepare to join the festivities.

Many of us had scenes that were abruptly called to a halt on the last chapter! Hopefully, everyone is able to pick up just where they left off. There is no time jump here. :) 

Just a reminder that it's a good idea to read the chains of others! While they may have nothing to do with your character, sometimes they do, and sometimes you can OOCly learn some plots and secrets. ;) (careful not to metagame, of course!) 

I still need forms from some of you! Alabaster_Vixen NefariousNephilim LucienOleander charliesangeIs softdweeb 

yoursassylover  Relapsing_Innocent  Ash_Black

You guys owe me forms! Some for your first character, some for your second! If you're no longer available to play a role, of course let me know. After 5 days, I have to list it as again available. :) (current cast of characters excluded, of course. ) 

Google Docs has proven a very difficult way to share character sheets. I've had problems with everyone using Google Docs, so if you don't see your sheet put up today, there may be some technical difficulties I tagged or PMed you about. 

I can't wait to see all of you at the wedding tonight! :)