♕ Catherine Lannister ♕

Role: The Tempestuous Lioness

Name: Catherine Lannister

Nickname: Cat, Kitten, Hellcat

Age: 22 

Gender: Female

Faceclaim: Tamzin Merchant, with green eyes

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Personality: She is confident and fearless, she's willing to do whatever it takes even having someone killed and even getting her hands dirty if need be. She's loyal to her family for she believes family is power and family is important over everything else. She has a softer spot for those closet to her and will do anything to protect them. She enjoys playing mind games with anyone and enjoys inviting men or women who catch her eye into her bed but only for her own reasons beyond someone sharing her bed. 

Backstory: She was trained to defend herself alongside her brother so that she wouldn't have to rely on guards or men to protect her. She was gifted a lioness on her nametag by her brother who she raised from a cub to an adult. She's very close to her siblings especially her older brother. She was raised to be a lady of a quick tongue but be respectful but also how to play the game and win. She has a secret that even her own family doesn't know and she and the Queen are the only ones who know and she intends to keep it that way.

Strengths: Cunning and very intelligent, beautiful, charming, able to adapt to situations

Weaknesses: Adaptable to any situation except her current one, Overconfident, hotheaded, speaks before thinking when she's very emotional.

Theme Song: "Power", by Little Mix