♕ Eliza Snow ♕

Role: Belle

Role: Belle

Name: Eliza Snow

Nicknames: Belle, The Queen's spy

Age: 18 

Gender: Female 

Appearance/Faceclaim: Danielle Campbell 

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual (leans towards females)

Personality: She is quiet and calm, keeps her head down to avoid attention. She owes the Queen her life. Which caused her to be fiercely loyal to the Targaryens and their families, but she also is not as innocent as she seems. It's rumored that someone slipped something into the older Velaryon's wine but the person was never caught. To sum it all up, she's a wolf in sheep's clothing. 

Backstory: The Queen's personal secretary and devoted spy, her name is not Belle. The Queen calls her that because she has been trained to respond quickly to the sound of a little ceramic bell that echoes through the Red Keep. She is privvy to all the comings and goings of the royal family, knows who was sneaking in to whose chambers, and who was arguing with who. 

Strengths: Intelligent and cunning, has a close relationship with the Queen and royal family, knows how to use poisons and knows the antidote to every poison and can also heal as well as harm. 

Weaknesses: Impulsive, willing to anything to protect her Queen and the Princess, but not so much the Princes. If it were up to her, she would have used the strangler on them. (The poison that killed Joffrey)

 (The poison that killed Joffrey)