♕ A/N 04.28 ♕

Hello to my fabulous writing family! <3

I know some of you are getting a bit bored and anxious for the game to start, but recreating all the content is a labour of love not accomplished in four days! A valuable lesson for all writers on Wattpad: Back up your content. Even if it's just RP-related stuff and you don't know if you'll ever need it again, it's far better to be safe than sorry! 

We will officially restart the game on Friday, May 1st. May Day seems an appropriate day to restart our adventure! 

A lot of the major roles have been filled,but we still need a few. In particular, we need someone to play the Velaryon son, Visenya's groom! Someone showed interest, but since I've received no form, I'm going to keep looking. Please tag your friends and those you know to be excellent RPers, and are comfortable with more mature plotlines and subject matter. I know, I know, I'm asking a lot. *laughs* 

We also need the eldest Martell sister, the Baratheon, Starks, Mormonts, and side characters...oh my! If you're looking for a second character or have a friend who sounds like a role is great for them, send them my way! I'll still let people join after Friday, but we do need a Velaryon groom. 

In addition to chapters, I'll also be creating "Places" in the book. These are to be used for storylines that may span more than one week. It's a pain to do a wonderful chain with someone, and then the scene changes. Either the scene gets dropped, or you have to post on the previous chapter still.  "Places" are also ideal for private scenes that either drop plot reveals or should come with a warning!

Remember, scenes that are too descriptive in terms of sexual content, violence, or language should adjourn to PM or another private space. Topics considered "taboo" by Wattpad, but common in the Game Of Thrones universe, should be phrased delicately. Don't use the word for the banned subject that will set off the censors. ;) Swearing is permitted but must be censored. Sorry, guys, I'd let you curse all you want, but Wattpad wisely doesn't put me in charge. :P 

My labour of love this week will be posting your character sheets! Please send them in in the section marked "Forms", or link to your OC book if you've posted it there. <3

Okay, who's excited to start this up again? Bring on the dragons! :D