Faith #2

The preacher placed his hand on Dean's head, and told everyone to pray. Dean's looked weak, and he fell to his knees. So badly, I just wanted to run up, and make sure he was okay. I could tell Sam did too.
"Alright now." The blind man said. Dean's eyes rolled back, and his body fell to the ground. Everyone began cheering and yelling 'Hallelujah!' all around us. "Dean!" Sam and I yelled, getting up and running to our older brother. "Hey. Hey! Dean, you okay?" I asked, shaking him.
Dean gasped, sitting up. Sam being freaked out, held him up by his shirt, "Say something!" Dean didn't say anything, but just stare behind the preacher.

Next Day At Doctors Office
www.polyvore.com/faith/set?id=139...
"You sure you're okay?" Sam asked for the hundredth time.
"I feel fine, Sam." Dean responded monotone.
"Well, according to all your tests, there's nothing wrong with your heart. No sign there ever was. Not that a man your age should be having heart trouble, but uh... Still it's strange- it does happen." The doctor said, coming in. I was sitting on the hospital bed with Dean, because I'm lazy, and didn't want to stand.
"What do you mean 'strange'?" Dean asked, the lady.
"Just yesterday, a young guy like you- 27, athletic- out of no where heart attack." She responded. Hmm... Weird. Yesterday was when Dean was saved...
"Thanks, doc," Dean said.
"No problem."
"That's odd." Dean said, once she left.
"Maybe it's a coincidence. People's hearts give out all the time, man." Sam said.
"No they don't." I spoke up.
"Look, guys, do we really have to look this one in the mouth? Why can't we just be thankful that the guy saved Dean's life? And move on?" Sam asked, I groaned, and laid back. Here comes another argument.
"Because I can't shake this feeling, that's why." Dean said, standing up and grabbing his jacket.
"What feeling?" Sam and I asked, looking to Dean, who had his back turned away from us.
"When I was healed, I just- I felt... Wrong. I felt cold, and for a second, I saw someone- this old man. I'm telling you guys, it was a spirit." Dean explained. I nodded, I trust Dean, but this is crazy.
"But, if there was something there Dean, I think Katie and I would've seen it. We've been seeing an awful lot of things lately." Sam said, and I groaned. Why'd he have to bring me into this?
"Oh, excuse me psychic wonder. You're just gonna need a little faith on this one." Dean mocked Sam from yesterday. "Sam I've been hunting long enough to trust a feeling like this."
Sam scoffed, smiling. "Yeah, all right."
I sighed. "So what do you want to do?"
"Why don't you two go check out that heart attack guy. I'm gonna visit the reverend." Dean said, leaving the room.

Local Pool
"I'm telling you he seemed healthy. Swam everyday, didn't smoke- so a heart attack just kind of seemed bizarre." The man told us.
"And you said he was running when he collapsed?" Sam asked.
"Yeah, yeah, he was freaking out- said that something was, uh, after him." The guy said, glancing me up and down.
"Did he say what?" I asked, ignoring him.
"Thin is air is was what. There wasn't anything." The guy said, as I leaned against the bars.
"Alright, thanks." Sam said, through gritted teeth. I guess he noticed the dude checking me out. We walked passed and started walking up the steps, when Sam looked at the clock. It was broke. "Hey, buddy, your, uh, your clocks busted."
"Oh, yeah. We, uh, we can't get it working. Just froze at 4:17." The guy said, standing two steps above me, and glancing down my shirt.
'Why does that time sound familiar?' I thought to Sam.
'I don't know, but if he looks down your shirt again, he's gunna get his ass beat.' He thought back. I silently chuckled.
"Is that the same time Marshall died?" I asked, suddenly knowing why the time sounded familiar.
"How'd you know?" He asked. 'That was the same time Dean was healed.' I thought.

Motel
I woke up from my nap to find Dean coming in.. Wow, I've been sleeping a lot lately... A thought suddenly came to mind.
"Dean. Before you say anything- what's the date?" I asked.
"Um... May 1. Why?" Sam asked.
Tears began to fill my eyes... I really wish I hadn't left my car at Bobby's. Oh god.. How the hell am I supposed to tell the boys that when we were on the asylum case, I went back to that bar, found that guy I was flirting with and- Oh god.
I sniffled and wiped my tears away. "Um. No reason."
"Okay..? So, what'd you find out?" Dean asked.
"I'm sorry." Sam said.
"Sorry about what?"
I sighed. "Marshall Hall.. died at 4:17."
You could practically see the gears turning in Dean's head. "The exact same time I was healed."
"Yeah, so I put together a list of everyone Roy's healed- six people over the past year- and I crossed checked them with the local obits." Sam said. "Every time someone's healed, someone else died, and each time the victim died of the exact same symptom Le Grange was healing at the time."
"Someone's healed of cancer, someone else dies of cancer?" Dean asked.
"Somehow, Le Grange I trading a life for another." I sighed, and sat on Sam lap, curling in a ball.
"Wait, wait, wait- so... Marshall Hall died to save me?" Dean asked.
"Dean.." Sam said. "The guy probably would've died anyway and someone else would've been healed."
"You never should've brought me here." Dean said, getting up.
"Dean, I was just trying to save your life." Sam tried, as I whimpered.
"Sam, some guy is dead now because of me," Dean argued.
"He didn't know, Dean. Stop it!" I growled. Dean looked down, sadly.
"The thing I don't understand is, how is Roy doing it? How is he trading a life for another life?" Sam asked, holding me tightly. Yeah... Sam's my new cuddle buddy. Sucks to suck, Dean.
"He's not doing it." Dean said, pacing. "Something else is doing it for him."
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"The old man I saw onstage. I didn't want to believe it. But deep down I knew it." Dean said.
"Knew what? What are you talking about?" Sam asked.
"There's only one thing that can give or take life like that." Dean said. Suddenly it came to me.
"We're dealing with a reaper." Both Dean and I said.
After said what we were dealing with, the boys dived into research, and I went to the gas station and drug store. At the gas station, I grabbed pie, and other snacks.
At the drug store, it was really awkward. I went in and felt eyes on me. I looked around but there was nothing. I shrugged it off, and grabbed three things if what I need, then went to the self check out. I really didn't want to get questioned about why I'm getting these, and how old I am.
I then payed, left the store, and got in the car, quickly driving to the motel.
The only part of the boys' conversation I caught was- "Okay, then we stop Roy." Before I put the food on the counter, and grabbed my bag, going into the bathroom.
---(Skips taking the tests)---
I pace the small bathroom, as I wait for the 20 minutes to be up. Jesus Christ! This is taking too long!
A bang suddenly came from the door. I accidental let out a scream. "Jesus, you guys! You scared the shit outta me!" I yelled.
"What are you doing in there Kit Kat?" Dean's voice asked... That's what I let out the tears. I can't take this! I look at the test to see if they're done yet, and I pause, when I see a symbol showing up.
"Katherine? Open the door!" Sam yells, pounding on it. I don't respond, as I see the three little tiny symbols, that changes my entire life.
I let out a scream, as I collapse the ground crying, and throw the tests into the trash. They can't be right. They can't be.
The door busts open, and to clutch my head. "Kathy what's wrong?!" My brothers yell.
"My head." I lie. "I saw something."
"What'd you see?" Dean asked.
"A baby." I half lied. I mean, I now know I'm pregnant. "A little baby..."
"Why would you see a baby, Kit Kat?" Dean asked. I shrugged.