Faith #1

"So, what the hell happened to you?" I asked, I actually should be pissed at them right now, but I'm not. My brother's hurt and I want to know why.
"I got electrocuted, and it caused a heart attack. I got a month at most." Dean said. I sat on the bed with him, and laid my head on his stomach. I felt tears come to my eyes, and I squeezed them shut. My brother is going to die. Unfortunately, I sniffled, and my head was lifted up. Dean looked into my tear filled eyes, and held me against his chest, shushing me as I let tears fall.
"Kit Kat, I'm so sorry. I left you in the middle of nowhere and you got in a car crash. I'm so, so, sorry." Dean whispered. This cannot be happening. It's impossible. "It's okay. I forgive you." I said. I suddenly remembered something. "Where's the girl who was driving?" I asked. "Katie... She died. Yesterday. We thought, since she died, you would too.." Sam told me.
Tears flooded my eyes even more, and fell down my cheeks. "I didn't even know her name." I whispered. "It's my fault..." I know it is, just like when I killed that boy and my mom's ex. I felt my scars on my wrists burn. I held my arms tighter to my body, and cuddled into Dean's side. (www.google.com/url?sa=i&hrct=...  I had to use this pic it's SO cute!!) I close my burning eyes, and began falling asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I open my eyes to find myself in a motel. I look across the room and see Sam on the phone. "...So I just wanted to let you know." I heard him say. He quickly closed the phone and tossed it on the bed. There was suddenly a knock on the door, and Sam got up to answer it. He opened it to reveal our brother, weak, and leaning against the frame. I got up, and helped him inside.
"What the hell are you doing here?" Sam asked.
"I checked myself out." Dean said, as I helped him into a chair.
"Are you crazy?" I asked.
"I'm not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren't even hot." Sam closes the door, "You know, this whole 'I laugh in the face of death' thing- it's crap. We can see right through it." I nodded in agreement.
"Yeah, whatever, dude." Dean said. "Have you even slept, Sam? You look worse than me."
"I've been scouring the internet for the last three days. Been calling every contact in Dad's journal." Sam said, sitting down on his bed. I sat on the arm of the chair Dean was sitting in. "For what?" Dean and I ask. I haven't really been here in the past 3 days. I've either been with Dean or Alyssa. "For a way to help you, Dean. One of Dad's friends, Joshua, he called me back, told me about a guy in Nebraska- a specialist."
"You're not gonna let me die in peace, are you?" Dean asked.
Sam smirked. "I'm not gonna let you die, period. We're going."
'Awesome.' I thought, sighing deeply. 'That means I'm gonna have to start doing actual work...'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Picture up top ^^ )
We pulled up into the muddy area in front of the tent. I can feel the annoyance from Dean. He really doesn't want to be here. I got out of the car and looked to where the people were going to. I put up my hood, and looked to the sign. 'The Church of Royle Grange. Faith Healer. Witness the Miracle.' I rolled my eyes. I'm not saying I don't believe in God, but I know for a fact Dean doesn't. He wants to see it for him to believe. "Man, you're a lying bastard. Thought you said we were going to see a doctor." Dean grumbled.
"Actually, he said, a specialist." I said. "Look, this guy is supposed to be the real deal." Sam said.
"I can't believe you brought me to see some guy who heals people out of a tent." Dean said. I rolled my eyes, grabbing his arm.
"Reverend Le Grange is a great man." A woman said, passing us. "Yeah, that's nice." Dean said sarcastically.
"This guy is a fraud. He's bilking all these people out of their hard- earned money." A man was telling a police officer. "Sir, this is a place of worship. Let's go. Move it." the officer said.
"I take it he's not apart of the flock." Dean said. "Well, when people see something they can't explain, there's controversy." Sam pointed out. "Yeah, but come on, Sam- a faith healer?" I asked.
"Maybe it's time for you two to have little faith." Sam told us.
"You know what I got out of a little faith? Reality- knowing what's really going on." Dean said.
"How can you be so skeptic, with the things we see everyday?" Sam asked.
"Exactly. We see them. We know they're real." Dean argued.
"But, if you know evil's out there, how come you can believe good's out there too?" Sam asked, as a cold wind blows against my face. I shiver, and Dean brings me closer to his body. I instantly get warmer. "Because I've seen what evil does to good people." Dean said.
"Maybe God works in mysterious ways." A woman's voice says. I look up to see she was very pretty, and Dean thought so too. "Maybe he does." Dean agrees. 'Liar.' I thought, which ended up me getting flicked in the nose. I whimpered, and rubbed it. "I think you just turned me around on the subject." Dean continued.
"Yeah, I'm sure." She chuckled.
"I'm Dean." He introduced. "This is Sam, and this Katherine, our little sister." She said pointing to both of us. I shivered, and smiled slightly, waving.
"Layla." She said, shaking hands with Dean. "So, if you're not a believer, why are you here?"
"Apparently, my brother believes for both me and him. As for Kathy? No one knows what goes on in that little head of her's." Dean said. I smacked him hard. 'You're s-so l-lucky y-you're keeping me warm and you're d-dying, otherwise, you'd be in the mud right now.' I thought to him.
"Come on, Layla." Another woman's voice said. "It's about to start." I looked to see an older woman, probably her mother, or older sister.
"I'll bet you she can work some mysterious ways." Dean said. Sam chuckled, while I rolled my eyes. We went inside, and took out seats. I sat in between the boys, Dean on the outside, and Sam to my left. I layed my head on Dean's shoulder, and closed my eyes, listening to the preacher.
It wasn't until Dean said, "Or into their wallets." That I started listening.
"You think so, young man?" The preacher asked. Dean had realized he was talking to him, and apologized quickly.
"No, no. Don't be. Just watch what you say around a blind man. We got real sharp ears." Some people laugh, and I chuckle. "What's you're name, son?" Dean clears his throat, and says his name.
"Dean." The preacher nods. "I want you to come up here with me." People begin to clap. My head, shot up. What?
"No, it's okay." Dean refused.
"What are you doing?" Sam asked. Yes, I would like to know as well.
"Y-You've come here to be healed, haven't you?" the man asked.
"Well, yeah, but, uh..." Dean thought. "Maybe you should just pick someone else." Ugh. I can't take it anymore. I began to read his mind..... He doesn't think that he deserves to be healed?!
"Oh-no, no. I- I didn't pick you, Dean. The lord did." The man chuckled.
"Get up there!" Sam whispered. I grabbed Dean's hand, as he got up. He looked down at my hand, and I dropped it.
"You ready?" Roy asks, when Dean reaches the stand.