Bloody Mary

A/N: Sorry but I'm skipping to the part where Charlie sees Bloody Mary!

Katherine's P.O.V.

I can't believe the boys sent me to freaking school!
I am supposed to be in my senior year- but still! I never liked school. When I was little I got bullied and that resulted to cutting myself- but I haven't told the boys that. Nor the part that I blame myself for something I did. Thank God Sam's power isn't mind reading...
(Flashback)
When I was 14 my mom's boyfriend and his son was over when suddenly her boyfriend and son jumped up and attacked my mom and I. They were possessed. I killed the son with a demon knife I got off some random demon and killed the boy then killed the father. I killed them. I killed two people. My mom grabbed both our stuff and dragged me in the car.
(Flashback Over)

Now I'm sitting in some Chemistry class beside Charlie, who looked scared half to death. I read her thoughts, just as she pulled out a compact mirror. Donna said Bloody Mary while Charlie was in the bathroom with her and- I didn't even get to finish my thought because she started screaming like crazy person. Crap.
She looked at a glass window and picked up the chair she was sitting on, and threw it at the window.
"Charlie! Calm down!" the teacher exclaimed.
"Charlie got out of here!" I exclaimed, I then whispered in her ear. "Call Sam and get out of here, don't look at anything that might have a reflection. Go, I'll be right behind you."
She nodded and ran out the door. Everyone looked at me as I gathered her stuff. I rolled my eyes.
"If you guys don't stop staring, you might as well line up now so I can punch each and everyone of you in the face." I said, everyone looked away and I walked out the door.
I finally caught up with Charlie, and she closed her eyes while I held her tightly and led her to the motel. The boys were there when we got there and I sat Charlie as she brought her knees to her chest, and with her eyes still closed the boys and I covered and took down any mirrors or anything with a reflection.
"There," I said, "Charlie, you can open your eyes now."
She slowly lifted her head.
"What happened?" Dean questioned. She started telling him about what happened in the school bathroom, But she interrupted her.
"No, you know what I mean Charlie." Dean said.
"You don't have to tell him Charlie, I know that's enough no one else has to." I said. she shook her head.
She explained what happened, to her boyfriend. And then how I was involved, which was only because I was her best friend and she told me everything.
"Okay, don't look at anything that has a reflection. And um, you should be fine." Sam said.
 I quickly changed out of my school clothes and into a comfy hunting outfit.
as we reached the building Dean turned to us.
"Well, smart asses, who's gonna summon the bitch?" Dean asked.
"I am." Both Sam and I said.
"Wait a second, I know why Sam wants to do it,but why you, Katherine?" Dean asked.
"You know Dean you ever heard of that hearing, 'Something's are better kept a secret'? You should learn it sometime." I said, they don't need to know why.
"Whatever but YOU aren't doing it." Dean said.
"Yeah I am, and you shouldn't be worrying about just me- Sam volunteered too." I said, reading his thoughts. 'It's not like she has nightmares about it.' Dean thought.
"You inconsiderate ass-hole." I said. "Yeah, I do have dreams about it. That time on the way here, I was dreaming about it. Yeah, that's right Dean I have my own nightmares. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go kill a bitch called- Bloody Mary." I said, angrily getting out of the car and walking across the street, in the rain.
I could hear the boys follow me and they unlocked the door as I stood watch. They opened the door and we all went in. Dean showed us a picture of the mirror and we were on a scavenger hunt. Yippy...! Not.
Dean found the mirror after 10 minutes, and Sam and I stood in front of it.
"Bloody Mary," I said.
"Bloody Mary," Sam said, as I grabbed his hand.
"Bloody Mary." WE both said,
Suddenly light poured though the front window. "Hit anything that moves." He said and went to investigate.
I suddenly saw a girl with her hair in her face. I took the crowbar I had and smashed the mirror behind me.
Sam smashed the one beside him and I smashed a small one in the corner of Mary's mirror.
"Come on come in this one." Sam mumbled. Suddenly our reflections in Mary's mirror stopped moving and mine smirked, I stiffened.
"YOU killed them. YOU killed them both. That poor man and boy. YOU killed them. I bet you wanted them to die, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?!" my reflection shrieked, as I started crying blood.
"You dreamt Jessica's death DAYS before it happened, but you were just so desperate to be normal you just brushed it off as dreams. You could've saved her, Sam. She could've actually lived." Sammy's reflection said.
"Sammy smash it, please Sammy. Sam smash it!" I begged. I groaned and let out a scream of pain. Suddenly the mirror smashed and I looked up to see Dean, I smiled gratefully and he helped both me and Sam up.
We started walking out of the shop, but then we heard the movement of glass. I turned to see the girl, Mary staring, I dropped to the floor as Dean grabbed the nearest mirror and put it in front of Mary.
"You killed all those people for nothing!" her reflection screeched. She then melted into tiny pieces of glass and Dean threw the mirror as it shattered to pieces.
"Hey guys," Dean asked, "this has got to be like what 600 years of bad luck?"
I laughed and Sam chuckled.
(Next Morning)
"Bye Charlie. I'm gonna miss you so much." I said, to one of my best friends. She sniffed.
"I'm gonna miss you too." she said. Turned to the boys and smiled. "You guys saved me, thanks. But is it really over?"
"Yeah it's really over, Charlie." Dean reassured.
"Hey and Charlie, you should really forgive your self about your boyfriend, it wasn't your fault- there was nothing you could've done." Sam said, out the car window, she nodded and waved to me.
I blew a kiss to her and waved then looked at Sam as we drove off. I hit his arm and caught his attention.
"That was some good advise." I said.
He just nodded in return and I sat back in my seat, and fell asleep.