Really?

I did my hair and got dressed after Bobby told me he had a job for me. This is only my first day here and I am already leaving.
After Bobby told me he had a job of me I took it automatically, it was something to get my mind I the boys.
I ate quickly and got my stuff ready.
"Bobby!" I called. He came up to me and I hugged him. "I'll see you soon, okay?" I reassured him, breaking the hug.
"Sure thing." He responded.
I walked out the door and tossed my bag into the car and was off to Kansas...
Kansas (Random Gas Station)
I pulled into the gas station since I'm running low on fuel.
That's when I see it.
The Impala.
It pulls in right behind me. Shit Fuck! Have they been following me?
"What the hell..?" I heard someone say from behind me. I'm just really hoping they don't see me. I totally forgot that Sam and Dean's old home is in Kansas! I'm so stupid! Then I realize... Bobby TOTALY did this on purpose! I'm going to kill him.
Maybe the boys didn't see me and I can just grab gas get in my new car, that I might have stolen because I fell in love with it (Up Above), and drive off. But of course that wasn't the case and the world hates me so...
"Kath?" I heard someone ask, and of course stupid me, I turn. I mentally face palm my self.
"Nice hair." Dean said. I totally for got I dyed the tips. m.weheartit.com/entry/86321504/se...
It was quiet.
Awkward...
"Thanks..." I said.
"What are you doing here, Kath?" Sam asked.
"Don't call me Kath, you lost that right, Sam." I said my voice cracking, remembering the harsh words he said to me.
He looked at the ground.
"I was doing a hunt... But I guess you guys got this covered, so... I'll just leave." I said and turned around. I felt a hand on my arm then that turn me around.
Dean.
"Hope..." He said. Shit, now I definitely can't leave. "Talk to us."
I looked into his eyes and felt his feelings overflow me. Sadness, worry, confusion.
Then I looked to Sam and into his eyes. Despair, worry, but most of all- Ashamed. Of what he did, what he said. Of himself.
I looked at the ground.
"I'm still your little Hope- right?" I asked. I was engulfed with a hug. Sam. Everything he said I let go. I didn't care what he said anymore.
I hugged my big brother back, tears coming out.
"Yes. You are. Our Hope." Sam said.
I saw Dean and hugged him. I don't care if I am getting all mushy or not.
After The Boys Caught Katherine Up To Speed
"We just need to figure out what's going on with that house." I said. "Treating it like any other job. So what would be the next thing we do?"
Sam sighs.
"Try to figure out what we are dealing with. We would dig into the history of  the house." Sam said.
"Yeah, except this time we already know what happened." Dean said.
"Yeah, but how much do you know? How much do you remember?" I ask, looking at Dean.
"About that night you mean?" He asked, referring to when Sam was 6 months old, and Dean was 4.
"Yeah." I say.
"Not much. I remember the fire... The heat. Then I carried Sam out the front door." He said.
This seemed like new information to Sam.
"You did?" Sam asked Dean.
"Yeah, well, you never knew that?"
"No." It be came quiet.
"And, uh..." Dean hesitated. "Well, you know Dad's story as well as I do- mom was... Was on the ceiling, and whatever put her there was long gone by the time dad found her."
"And he never had a theory about what did it?" I asked them, since they were around Dad more than me. Dean shook his head.
"If he did, he kept it to himself. God knows we asked him enough times." Dean said.
"Okay. So if we're gonna figure out what's going on now, we have to figure out what happened back then, see if it's the same thing." Sam confirmed.
"Yeah. Talk to Dad's friends, neighbors, people who were there at the time." I said.
Sam quietly laughs.
"Does this feel like just another job to you?" Sam asks Dean.
It was quiet again.
"I'll be right back. I got to go to the bathroom. Then we can go." Dean said, totally avoiding the question.
"Okay, but we are not just leaving my baby in some backroad, for the damn ass police to find it!" I called after him.
Sam laughed at me.
"You are so much like Dean when it comes to your car." Sam said.