Chapter 2- Officer Jason and Meeting Justin

Amelia's P.O.V

They locked me in the closet again. They told me not to make a single sound. They haven't fed me properly in a week, and I'm getting tired and weak. I was locked in the closet right now, and I'm scared. I hear knocks on the front door and people screaming. Then I hear the front door being knocked down. I hear voices screaming at my parents to get to the floor. I was scared. I kept crying silently. Just then I hear the knob to the closet I was in start to jiggle around, but whoever was trying to open the door couldn't open it because it was locked. The person knocked. "Is anyone in there?" I heard a means voice ask gently. I stayed quiet, but my breathing was loud and shaky. "It's okay, I'm a police officer and I'm here to help." I heard the police say. "Promise?" I whispered, scared he was lying. "I promise." He said gently. "How old are you sweetie?" He asked. "I'm fwee (three) years old." I said quietly. "Ok honey what's your name?" He asked. "Amelia." I said. "Ok Amelia, are you able to open the door from that side?" He asked. "N-no" I stuttered. "Ok honey, hang on." He said, I heard noise and the police asking where the key, but I know my step daddy threw it out the window. I heard footsteps come to the door. "I'm back sweetie, is there anything in there with you?" He asked. "N-no sir. Just my mattress and blanket." I said. "Ok honey I want you to get to the very back of the closet, in the corner, and crouch down alright?" He asked. "O-ok." I said and did as he's said. "Are you there?" He asked. "Yes sir." I said. "Ok I want you to cover your head with your arms and hands ok?" He asked. "Ok" I answered. I did as he said. "Ok when I get to three I'm gonna Kik down the door, okay?" "Okay." I said. "One.. Two... Three!" He said, then the door came crashing down. I look up to see an officer. I run over to him and put my arms in the air, my tears still coming. He picked me up and looked at the closet and shook his head in disappointment and sadness. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso and hid my face in the crook of his neck, he carried me outside and to a police car. "Are you alright honey?" He asked me gently as he pulled me away a little bit to look at me. I nodded, wiping my tears away. "Okay, I want you to tell me everything they did to you alright?" He asked. I nodded and told him everything, while a nice lady wrote everything down. When I finished, he put me in the back of the police car and he got in the drivers seat and began driving. I started crying again, and he looked back at me through the review mirror with sadness in his eyes. "Hey I got something for you." He said. He opened up a compartment in his car and pulled out a brown teddy bear and handed it to me. I hugged it close to me and cried I to him silently. "You like him?" He asked. I nodded I to the bear, my eyes closed. "You can have him." The officer said. I look up from the hear and smiled. "Fank ohh!" (Thank you) he smiled and laughed. "Your welcome." "What's your name?" I asked. "I'm officer Jason." He smiled at me, I smiled back and nodded. "Fank ohh (thank you) officer Jason." I said. He smiled. "No problem Amelia." "What's your favorite color?" I asked him. "Blue." He smiled at me. I smiled too, that's my teddys bear name then. "Jason blue." I said happily. He smiled and laughed as well. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Well we're gonna go and take you to your real daddy's house." He said. My smile dropped. "I thought you were my daddy?" I asked sadly. He had sadness in his eyes again. "I'm sorry sweetie, but you have a daddy and he has to take you in, but trust me, if you didn't already have one, I would adopt you myself." He said. I just nodded. "What's my daddy's name?" I asked. "Justin." He said. I nodded and looked out the window......

Justin's P.O.V

I was playing a game on my x- box, when I heard a knock on my door. I groaned as I threw my game controller on the couch and made my way to the door, I ran my hand threw my hair once before I opened the door to see an officer standing there. "Justin Bieber?" He asked. I nodded. "Do you remember Alyssa Justice?" He asked. I thought about it, then nodded. "Well three years ago, she got pregnant. With your child." He finished. My eyes widened as I shook my head. "Officer, their must be some mistake...." I was cut off. "The child is yours Mr. Bieber. Her name is Amelia Blue Lynn Cantu, but her original name is Bieber, it's what it says on her birth certificate. She's three years old and is in your full custody, if you want to put her up for adoption, because you think your not ready, cannot provide, have an unsuitable house, etc. You have to wait at least six months. By the time that time is over, you can put her into foster care, or an orphanage." He said quickly. I just nodded. "I have to do annual check ups on Amelia Blue Lynn Bieber since I am the one that rescued her, and brought her to her current location as of this moment, and has provided transportation and seen her conditions, if she tells me that you have hurt her in any inappropriate way, you will be taken to court to be trailed by a jury to test for child abuse which, depending on the injuries or your actions, could land you in jail for more than two years. Did you understand your rights as I have provided for you?" (I don't think these are actual rights, I just made them up in my head) I nodded once again, "I understand. " I said. He nodded, "I will go get Amelia and she will be in your full custody." He said as he walked off, a while later, he comes back holding the hand of a little girl with light brown eyes,dirty blondish hair, and pink lips, with a small nose, holding a teddy bear close to her. "Amelia this is your daddy Justin, he's gonna take care of you alright?" He asked her. She nodded hesitantly, looking down at her worn out shoes. "Bye sweetheart I'll be back to check up on you okay?" He asked her. She nodded. "Bye bye officer Jason." She said quietly. "Bye bye Amelia." He said. He then glanced at me one last time then handed me some files and documents on her, then walked away. Leaving me and Amelia alone.