Chapter 1-Introduction

Amelia's P.O.V

Hi, my name is Amelia Blue Lynn Cantu, my first name is Amelia Blue, my middle name is Lynn, and my last name is Cantu, after my step daddy. I'm three years old and I hate my name, I hate that my first name is Amelia Blue and I hate that my last name is Cantu after my step daddy. He's really mean and is always drinking beer and hits me a lot, and sometimes he hits my mommy, my mommy does drugs and is mean to me too. I love my mommy and step daddy, but they don't love me. I cry myself to sleep every night and sometimes I wish I was never born. My step daddy says I am never be a princess, that I'm ugly, and fat, and worthless. He calls me mean bad words. They also lock me in closets most of the time when I've been a bad girl, which they think is all the time. Even when I don't do anything they lock me in the closet. I'm claustrophobic and am scared of the dark, I got to go, it looks like I'm about to be locked in the closet again.....

Justin's P.O.V

My name is Justin Drew Bieber, I'm twenty one years old and like to party and drink. I love my fans and family, but something happened that turned me 'cold hearted' I have gotten in trouble with the law several times, and my arms are covered in tattoos. People have this idea that I'm a bad guy, but I'm not, something that happened in the past made me the way that I am today. I haven't cried in a while, and I want to keep it that way. Just last year I was crying myself to sleep every night because of everything that's going on in my life. Well I got to go, I have to go work in the studio.....