Chapter 14- Me or Justin?

Austin's P.O.V

When Justin left, I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. How can you leave your daughter after you just got her back? He didn't deserve Amelia in his life if he was going to be treating her this way. I walk back up to my room to see Amelia asleep in my bed. I smiled at the sight. I climbed into bed next to her and brought her closer to me carful not to wake her up. I placed my head on the pillow and just let sleep take over me..... I wake up to the sun hitting my face, Amelia starts to stir in her sleep and pretty soon her eyes flutter open and when she sees me she smiles. I smiled back at her as she lays back down. "Good morning beautiful." I said. She laughed the most cutest and adorable laugh I have ever heard. "Good morning!" She said as she sat back up and hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back. "now what do you want to eat this morning?" I asked as I stood up with her in my arms. "Pancakes!" She said excitedly. I laughed and nodded. "Alright then." I said. Pretty soon I had finished making the pancakes and we were eating. "You need some help?" I laughed as I see her trying to cut her pancakes. She laughed and nodded. I cut them up for her and thanked me. "No problem pancake." I joked with her as she laughed. "Your funny daddy!" She said. "Thank you!" I said in a sarcastic voice making her laugh again. Once we finished I picked her up and we walked into the living room. "So what do you wanna do today?" I asked her. She thought about it. "Let's go swimming." She said as she looked at the swimming pool in the back yard. I smiled and nodded. Since she didn't have any clothes over here, I let her wear one of my t-shirts and she went swimming in it.... About four hours later we were done swimming and came inside and showered. "Okay you want a snack?" I asked her. She nodded as she sat down on the couch in the living room. I put on spongebob since there was a marathon today. "Ok what do you want?" I asked her. "Um.... Candy!" She smiled at me. I laughed, "How about we have something healthy to eat?" I asked her. "Like what?" She asked. I shrugged. "You want an apple?" I asked her. She nodded and I went into the kitchen, got two apples and cut one up for her and put it in a bowl and the other one was for me. I go into the living room and hand her her Apple. She thanked me and we began eating while watching spongebob. "Daddy?" She asked. I looked at her. "Yeah?" I asked. "Are you my daddy?" She asked me. I picked her up and placed her in my lap, making her face me. "I don't know. Do you want me to be your daddy?" I asked her. She nodded, "Do you think I'm a good daddy?" I asked her. She nodded again and smiled. "Your the best daddy in the whole wide world!" She smiled. I laughed and smiled at her. "If you want me to be your daddy and you think I could be a good daddy. Then I will be your daddy. I'm new at this so you do easy on me alright?" I joked. She laughed and nodded. "I got one last question for you though okay? And you have to choose." I said to her. She nodded and she looked at me.

"Who do you want to be your daddy? Me or Justin?"I asked her.