Chapter 34- Babysitting

Justin's P.O.V

"I'm gonna be an uncle! I'm gonna be an uncle!" I screamed sing as I run around the house excitedly. I was finally gonna meet Austin's baby girl today for the first time, my niece. "And a daddy!" I say as I kiss Jessica's two week old stomach that was holding my unborn child as she laughed at my weirdness of being so excited to see Austin's little girl as I continued to run around the house, the doorbell rang about fifteen minutes later and I sprinted to the door and opened it, "Oh, it's y'all." my smile dropped at the sight of jazzy and Jaxon as they walked in and I closed the door behind them. Jazzy rolled her eyes playfully and Jaxon grabbed his chest, "Man bro, that one really wounded me." He fake pouted, making me roll my eyes but laugh at them and bring them both into a hug. "Yeah... No, we just came to pick up the kids for ice cream and go to the park." Jaxon laughed as I playfully pushed him away. I called the kids who excitedly put on their shoes and made their way to Jaxon's car. Amelia and Jazzy got along now and that made me really happy to know. About ten minutes later, the doorbell rang again and I rush to the door and swing it open to see Austin there, with a car seat on the ground next to him, a silk pink blanket covering the handle bar, preventing me from seeing the precious little girl he was always bragging about. I smiled as I grabbed her car seat and quickly, but carefully, make my way into the living room and setting the car seat down next to Jessica and pull the blanket back to reveal the little life form in front of me. I smile at the cutest little girl and carefully unbuckle her and gently remove her from the car seat and cradle her into my arms. "Gee thanks for the help! It really does mean a lot!" Austin said sarcastically as he his way into the living room as well, a couple of baby bags was in his arms. The little girl in my arms was gonna spend the night for a couple of days because Austin had too go visit family out of town because someone was sick I think. And he didn't want his baby to get sick or get on a plane yet. And we happily said we would watch her. I laughed lightly and the baby's eyes opened to show beautiful brown eyes. "Hi baby girl," I coo. "I'm your uncle Justin." I say. She starts crying lightly and I bounce her softly. Once she sees Austin's face from over my shoulder looking at her, she immediately calmed down and started cooing and talking in her baby talk, making me awe at her cuteness. "So you know what to do right? Call me if anything happens dude! Alright? This is my first time leaving her and I'm scared she's gonna think that I left her." He said sympathetically as he looked at his little girl in my arms. I nodded, "Dude don't worry! I got her! I'll call you okay? And she's not going to forget you!" I say. He laughed lightly and nodded, "Yeah yeah I know, I'm just paranoid." I laughed as well. "Well my flight leaves in an hour and forty five minutes so I got to go, bye bye angel, daddy loves you so so much." He whispered to his daughter as he took her out of my arms lightly and cradled her head to look at him. She smiled at him and reached her small hand up to play with his lip ring and Austin smiled at her and attacked her cheeks and face with small kisses, making her giggle uncontrollably and I smile at the sound and sight in front of me. Austin hands her back to me, "I'll call soon, bye, and thanks again." He said as he bro hugged me carefully and hugged Jessica, kissing her cheek. "Bye, tell the kids I said bye too!" He called as he walked out the house and to his car, leaving us with his most prized possession, his daughter.....

"She's so cute!" Jessica cooed at Miracle, who was asleep at the moment on my bare chest. Ethan and Amelia were with us as we all watched cartoons that night as a family. I smiled down at the little girl on my chest and kissed her head.
She soon woke up and began crying, she looked around, looking  for Austin. When she doesn't see him, she cries a little harder. "You are such a daddy's girl." I laughed as I stood up, she pouted at me and I couldn't help but awe and kiss her cheeks. "I'm sorry for teasing, I know, I'm a bad uncle." I laughed as I make my way into the kitchen. I rocked her soothingly as I make her bottle. When the bottle is ready I take it out of the microwave, and tested on my wrist before deciding it was ready and bringing the bottle to my lips where she began to hungrily eat. I kiss her forehead as I face time Austin, who answers on the second ring. He smiled when he sees his daughter but frowns at the sight of her tears. "What's wrong baby girl?" He asked as if she would answer. "She misses her daddy and is the biggest daddy's girl I know." I answered, making Austin smile and laugh slightly. "Give her a bath and she should fall asleep after that to cartoons, just lay down with her because she's been sleeping with me ever since I got her and she's used to it by now." He commented. I nodded as I burped her when she finished her bottle. "Will do captain Mahone!" I salute him, making him laugh. "Goodnight Justin, night night baby!" He says as we both hung up.
After I give Miracle her bath, I cuddle with her in my bed while Jessica was getting the kids ready for bed themselves. Amelia walked in and stared at me and the baby in my arms. "Hi daddy." She says. "Hey Blue." I muttered, making sure Miracle was comfortable. "I'm ready for cuddles daddy!" She said. "Not now baby, daddy's busy." I said as I positioned myself carefully and brought the bottle to Miracle's lips who drank it hungrily once again. "O-okay." She said as she ran out as I just cooed at and gave all my attention to the baby girl in my arms. I didn't know I was ignoring Amelia at the moment.

If only I knew how much I had hurt my little monkey.....

___________________________

Thanks for reading! And please go check out my other stories! I just made a new story called "backpack" and "he's a bad boy". Please got vote, read, and comment on those stories as well as this one. I get a lot of reads and votes but no comments:( I have almost 41 thousand reads (thank you so so so much!!) and not even two hundred comments!! So please please please comment more, otherwise I'm thinking about deleting my stories.

For next update:

•30 votes
•500 reads (at least 300)
•20 comments (at least)

THANK YOU SO MUCH

~Jazmine💙

___________________________