Chapter 10- Daddy Daughter Day

Justin's P.O.V

"My bed!" Amelia yelled as she ran up to her bed and jumped on it. I smiled at how happy she looked. She started jumping up and down and was giggling. I laughed as I walked over to her. "Catch me daddy!" She said. I held my arms out for her and she jumped into them, making her laugh even harder. "You hungry monkey?" I asked her as I kissed her nose. She laughed again and nodded which made me laugh. "Okay let's go get something to eat." I said. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen, making her laugh the whole time. I laughed as I set her on top of the counter. "What do you wanna eat monkey?" I asked her. "Candy!" She said with a smile. I smiled and nodded, "Anything for you." I said as I handed her sour punch kids. I opened my mouth and she giggled as she put one inside making me laugh once again. "What color is this?" I asked her as I held up a green sour patch kid. "Um... Red!" She said happily. I smiled slightly, "No baby, this is green. Green okay?" I asked. She nodded. I held up a red sour patch kid, "What about this one?" I asked. "Blue!" She said. "This is red, okay baby?" I asked. She nodded again, and laughed as I gave it to her for her to eat. "Daddy lets play a game!" She said. "What do you wanna play?" I asked her. "Superheroes!" She said. I nodded and laughed, but just them the door bell rang. "I'll get it!" She said as I helped her down and she ran to the front door, with me following her. She opened it to reveal Austin. "Austy!" She said happily. He laughed and picked her up and spun her around. "I missed you baby girl!" He said. She laughed as well. "I missed you to. You wanna play superheroes with me and daddy?" She asked. He nodded, "Okay your the bad guy and daddy's the superhero." She said. Austin looked down at her since she was still in his arms, "Okay then, I guess I have to steal you now." He said as he started running around with her, making her scream and laugh, calling after me to save her.....

"Bed time!" I said as I grabbed Amelia and carried her to my bed, "I'm not tired daddy!" She whined. "Then how about you talk to daddy until we fall asleep?" I asked as I gave her her monkey and laid her down in my bed an climbed in beside her and pulled the blankets over us, and pulled her into my side. Where she started tracing my 'patience' tattoo with her small fingers, making me smile and kiss her head. "I love you daddy." She said. "I love you to monkey." I said. And with that we both fell asleep, and o actually slept that night, in my bed, with my daughter in my arms.

Day one of our Daddy Daughter Day completed.....