Bonus Chapter... LAST PART

(REALLY long chapter ahead😁☺️)

Justin's P.O.V

"Okay, do you guys have everything?" Jessica asks us for the millionth time today. I laugh quietly and kiss the corner of her lips quickly. "Yes babe, everything is already packed and ready to go." She just rolled her eyes playfully making me smile at her.

"So we're really doing this?" Ethan asks, Nicholas in his arms as he makes his way up to me and Jess.

I nod and take in the scenery of the jet before us. "I guess we are bud." I joke and he playfully scoffed before pushing past me and taking Nick inside.

"Ready?" Jess asks me quietly and I nod slowly, taking her hand into mine.

"Ready." I confirmed. We then walk on to the jet and sit down with Ethan and Nick.

"Gonna have fun trip daddy?" Nick asks from beside me. I smile at him and nod. "Yeah little man, we're gonna have the best time ever." I kiss his head.

"Africa, here we come."

.........

(Three days later)

I laugh loudly as Shay, a little girl who was two years old, plops down right in the mud in front of me.

She looks up at me and let's out one of the cutest little giggles I have ever heard.

Jess was with Ethan and Nick back at the orphanage, helping out with lunch for the younger kids.

Shay was an orphan as well.

She was really quiet and extremely shy around me at first but then soon got used to me and now followed me wherever I went.

I personally thought it was the cutest thing ever.

I just needed some time to myself so I excused myself from the orphanage for a couple of minutes, and of course, Shay followed me. Not that I minded though. She was great company.

"You're all dirty now!" I bring my hands up at her playfully and she just laughs and plays with the mud with her hands.

I laugh again and stand up to walk over to her.

I put my arms out for her and she reaches up to me willingly, I smile and pick her up, holding her at a fair distance from me so I wouldn't get extremely muddy and make my way over to the only clean water within a two mile distance of the small li...

I put my arms out for her and she reaches up to me willingly, I smile and pick her up, holding her at a fair distance from me so I wouldn't get extremely muddy and make my way over to the only clean water within a two mile distance of the small little town we were visiting.

"Wanna go in the water?" I ask her. She just giggles and I chuckle before carefully setting her down.

She looks up at me and pouts cutely and I chuckle. "What? Want me to get in the water too?" She just plays with the water.