Chapter 25- Vacation (part 4)

Amelia's P.O.V

I looked around, noticing the lions staring right back at me. I was beyond scared right now. Here I am, a small four year old girl locked in a lion exhibit occupied by at least more than six big scary lions that were all staring at right at me. They all approached me slowly, making me shake with fear even harder than I already was. I guess they could sense my fear because that's what the lady that worked here for the lions told me. A tear rolled down my face, followed by several more. "P-please d-don't eat m-me!" I cried as if they understood me. I backed up until I felt myself hit the back of the wall. The lions crept even closer to me, the tears coming faster than before. "P-please!" I cried begging. The lion that was in front tilted his head slightly at me, as if he were confused. He walked over to me and right then I gave up and accepted that this was how I would end my life. I froze completely still as the lion was right in front of my face, so close that I could feel his breathing through his nose on my face. My heart felt like it completely stopped when I felt something sorta wet and rough against my face. I open my eyes that were closed tightly and see the lion licking my tears away. I slowly reached my hand out to him and put it on his mane. He jumped a little at first but soon relaxed and continued to let me pet him. I giggle as he continued to lick my tears away. The rest of the lions came and surrounded us, letting me pet all of them as well. Just then the door busted open and I see the two scary guys there I freeze in fear and gasp. The lions sense my fear of the two men and tense up. I see the hairs on their neck stick up as the growl lowly and crouch down facing the men. The men looked scared as they notice the lions. "Come on little girl, we're your friends." One guy said in a sickly sweet voice that made me want to throw up. "No!" I yelled. Just then the lions started stalking slowly over to them, making the men's eyes widen as they pushed each other out of the way to get out the door. I laugh at them and the lions face me again and lay down. I lay my head down on one of their sides and listen to his heartbeat and steady breathing as I play with another ones mane... About forty five minutes later I hear fast footsteps coming into the exhibit and look up to see the same lady that had told us about he lions earlier standing there with a frantic look on her face. Once she sees me, her frantic looks turned into a relief and astonished look. "Hi Amelia." She smiled at me. I smiled back and stood up and ran over to her. "hi!" I said happily. She laughed lightly and picked me up. "You had everyone worried about you." She said as she walked out of the exhibit. "I can't believe you were in there with the lions! Were you scared? I can't believe they acted that way!" She said in amazement. I shrugged as she came out of the room to were we were earlier and I see daddy and my whole family there. They all smile when they see me, and I see tears or tear stained faces on them. "Amelia!" Daddy yelled as he came sprinting towards me and held me in his arms. I clung to him. "Daddy!" I cried into his shoulder. "I thought you left me!" I said. He pulled back and wiped the tears from his face. "Why would you think that baby? Why did you even leave Jaxon and Jazzy's side?" He asked. "Jazzy told me Jaxon had a surprise for me at the lions exhibit and when I got here Jaxon wasn't here with my present so I waited for him. These two guys came to me daddy and they touched me and chased me." I cried remembering the unforgettable experience of today. I felt him tense up a little bit. "Shh baby it's okay, you're okay now. It's all over." He hushed me. I just nodded and we all made out way back to the hotel silently....

Justin's P.O.V

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" I yelled at Jazzy. I was in the room with her alone right now. "I'm sorry okay! How was I supposed to know what would happen!" She said, tears in her eyes. I sighed frustratingly. "I can't believe you did that. My daughter could be dead right now jazzy! All because you have something against her! Why? What do you have against a four year old jazzy? What?" I yelled at her louder. She flinched.
"You don't spend any time with me anymore!" She yelled angrily, taking me by surprise. "All you do is spend time with Jaxon and Amelia and Jessica and Ethan! You never spend time with me and Jaxon is always spending time with Amelia! I'm his sister Justin! Not her! She's his niece!" She yelled, the tears rolling down her face. "Ever since she came into this family I have been ignored. It's been, 'oh wouldn't this look cute on Amelia?' 'Can't wait for Amelia's birthday' 'how cute is Amelia?' Amelia this Amelia that, Amelia Amelia Amelia!" She yelled. "That's not reason to lie to her and risk her life like that!" I yelled. "you know what?" She said, tears in her eyes still flowing down her cheeks, and the anger still in her. "I hate you!" She said. "I hate you with the passion! I hate you I hate you I hate you! I wish you were never my brother!" She yelled. Her words felt like a knife digging through my chest. "You know what Jazmyn? I hate you too! After the wedding you don't ever have to
see me again!" I said out of anger. And as soon as I realized what I said. I tried to apologize. "Forget it." She spat at me as she walked toward the door. "I hate you." She said one last time, before walking out the door........

______________________________

Pleas vote and comment! Thanks so much for reading it means a lot! More chapters will hopefully come this weekend... Idk yet. Anyways thanks for reading!!!!!💖💖💖

-25 votes
-16 comments

For next update!

Thanks!!!!