Chapter 20- Meeting

Justin's P.O.V

"They'll be here any second monkey." I reminded Amelia as I walked into the living room that had all her toys scattered everywhere. "Monkey I thought I told you to pick up your toys?" I sighed. She looked up at me from where she was sitting down playing with her dolls. "But I'm playing with my toys!" She complained. "But your not playing with all of them are you?" I asked her. She looked around, then looked back up at me and nodded, making me sigh. Just then the doorbell rang, and I made my way to answer it. When I answer it I smile big as I see my girlfriend, Jessica, and her son Ethan. I pull Jessica into a hug and we share a quick kiss. I smile down at Ethan and he smiled back. "Hey bud." I said as I ruffled his hair. He smiled and waved as he said, "Hey Justin." I lead them into the house and close the door behind them, then lead them into the living room. Or try to. "Sorry it's my daughters mess." I sighed as I kicked the toys to the side and look at Amelia who was sitting in the middle of the floor, still playing with her toys. "Amelia say hi to my girlfriend and her son, Jessica and Ethan." I said as I motioned for them to sit down on the couch. They smiled at Amelia and Amelia smiled back. "Monkey how about you and Ethan go to your room and you can show him your toys or something?" I asked her. "You have more toys?" Ethan asked wide eyed as he looked around the living room that was filled with them. Amelia nodded and stood up. "Come on Ethan, I'll take you to the play room superman made me!" She smiled excitedly. Ethan followed her. "Who's superman?" He asked as they made their way to the basement that I made into a playroom for her...

Amelia's P.O.V

"Who's superman?" Ethan asked me as he followed me to the playroom that superman made me. "Justin!" I said happily. "Why do you call him superman?" He asked. "I thought he was your dad?" I shrugged, "Yeah but I call him superman because he's strong like superman and we play superheroes a lot and sometimes Austin plays with us!" I added happily. "Your dad plays with you?" He asked shocked. I nodded, "Yeah we play all the time!" I said. He just nodded, "Oh." He said. "Who's Austin?" He asked, changing the subject as I opened the door and we stepped inside. I shrugged again, "I don't really know, he's like daddy, but also like a brother or uncle." I said. He just nodded as I lead him to the big toy box I had in the corner of the room. "You wanna play dolls?" I asked him as I pulled out two of my dolls. He gave me a weird look. "No dolls are for girls! I'm a boy!" He said. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Well what do you want to play?" I asked as I put them back into the toy box. He thought about it as I just looked at him. "Do you have any Legos?" He asked. I nodded and pointed to another corner where there were blocks and Legos. We made our way over to the box, and we tilted it, so the Legos came out. We sat down beside the pile and began building whatever we want... About fifteen minutes later, Ethan looked around. "So your dad made this room for you?" He asked. I nodded, "Yeah and he got a volleyball court built too." I said. He looked at me. "Wow! Your dad is so cool!" He said. I just nodded. "Yeah. What about you? Your mommy is really pretty and superman says she's really nice." I said. Ethan nodded as he reached over and grabbed a Lego piece. "Yeah she's very nice and really pretty, I don't have a dad though, he left us when I was still in her tummy." He said. "Oh." Was all I said. "Yeah, but I think your dad is going to ask my mom to marry him." He said. I looked up at him. "Why do you think that?" I asked. He shrugged, "I think they've been going out for a long time now, and then I think that's why we're going on vacation next week. That's probably where they're getting married." He suggested. I shrugged, just then the door opened and superman came in smiling. "Hey guys." He smiled. "Hi." We said. "So you guys wanna go and get some ice cream?" He asked. "Yeah!" We said as we got up. "Okay let's go." He said. We go upstairs to see Jessica smiling. We smiled back. "You guys ready?" She asked. We nodded and made our way to superman's car. We got in and made our way to the ice cream parlor.....

"We're here." Superman said as he pulled into the ice cream parlor and parked the car. We all got out and made our way inside. Superman would keep looking back at Ethan because he was blocking his eyes from the sun. "Here little man." He said as he took off his SnapBack and placed it on Ethan's head. Ethan smiled up at superman. "Thank you Justin." He said. Superman smiled, "No problem bud." He said as he picked me up and placed me on his shoulders, making me laugh and him to smile. Jessica looked at us and smiled and superman winked at her, making her laugh and for him to laugh as well. We make our way inside and he puts me down on my feet. After we all got our ice cream, we sat down at a table in the corner by the window. "So we're all going on vacation next week." Jessica said. Me and Ethan nodded. "Where?" I asked. Her and superman looked at each other then superman nodded. "Hawaii" she smiled. We smiled as well and nodded. "And we're getting married." Superman said. Ethan looked at me and I laughed. "What?" Superman smiled at me. "Nothing." I giggled as I continued eating my ice cream. Just then about twelve girls ran over to our table and began screaming and taking pictures of superman and were asking for pictures and autographs. I sighed and he sent me and Jessica and Ethan apologetic looks. He stood up. "Girls. Can you please let me spend some time with my family in piece, and when I'm done I promise I will give each and every one of you a picture and autographs. Thanks." He smiled as they all smiled really big and nodded and went back to their tables. Superman sighed as he sat back down in his seat. "Sorry." He mumbled. "It's okay baby, don't worry about it, you can't control what they do." Jessica said as she pecked his cheek. He smiled, "Yeah, but I just want everyone to see that I'm just like them, there's nothing different about me, I bleed just like they bleed, I cry just like they cry, I feel pain, just like they do, I get happy and scared just like they do, why can't anyone see that?" He asked. "I'm not a superhero." He sighed as he rubbed his face. I stood up from my chair and made my way over to him and sat in his lap, "Your my superhero daddy." I eg superhero as I hugged him tightly. He removed his hand from his face and smiled really big, he hugged me back tightly and kissed my head. "Thanks monkey, and I'll always be your superhero, whenever you need me, I'll come flying to you and carry you away with me." He whispered as he kissed my head. "You to little man." He smiled at Ethan and tipped the SnapBack he was wearing playfully, making Ethan smile at him............