Prologue

Lucy'sPov

Hi, my name is Lucy Heartfilia. I'm a human...and a vampire. My dad is human and of course my mom is a vampire. I'm what they call a "purgamentumblood", which basically means garbage blood in Latin, and for us vampires it's a pretty hurtful insult. But I don't get much hate because my mom is the daughter of the old vampire queen. But that doesn't mean that she's the new queen. Every year the Vampire Council decides on who should be the new head of the clan. This year they have chosen Igneel Dragneel, I love the old man, since he's my father, Jude Heartfilia's best friend. But his son? Oh God I wish I could throw Natsu Dragneel off of a cliff. Gah I hate him.

Natsu's Pov

Hey! My name is Natsu Dragneel, the coolest bad boy around. My dad is Igneel Dragneel and my mom is Grandine Dragneel and I have a little sister named Wendy Dragneel. Unlike that chick Luis Hutfiluh or whatever, I'm a full on vampire!!! I don't even know why she hates me so much. Guess some questions are just mysteries am I right?

Narrator's Pov

Both Lucy and Natsu are royalty. Natsu being of course the present vampire prince and Lucy the previous vampire princess. Both of them are loved by many, despite Lucy's half- half blood she is adored by many and most especially by a certain someone. She is the most prettiest, wise and 2nd most intelligent girl in the vampire clan. Natsu on the other hand is a play boy, who will stop at nothing to get what he likes, but despite being a playboy and getting everything he likes, he can't get Lucy to swoon over him, and that is his mission. To get Lucy Heartfilia to love him.

~

Hey how did you guys like the prologue? Sorry it was short. But more chapters are on their way!