Fin sighed, taking out his phone and sending a quick txt to Elliot. If Elliot couldn't get through to her then no one could.

It was pushing eleven by the time Elliot got there. Walking out of the elevator he looked around the squad room but he didn't see Olivia. 

"She's in her office," Fin said coming in from behind him, "Stubborn as always."

Elliot chuckled, "Thanks for the warning...she'd be pissed if she knew we were keeping tabs on her, but I appreciate it."

"No problem," Fin replied, taking a seat at his desk. "Someone's gotta be tough with her and I'm not taking that on."

"I got it," Elliot said, making his way to her office and pushing open the door.

Olivia looked up from her lap top and a confused look graced her face, "What are you doing here? Where's Noah?"

"Hello to you too," he smiled, walking towards her and kissing her forehead. 

"Sorry," she sighed, looking up at him with tired eyes, "Hi."

"That's better. Noah's at home with Maureen and James," he said, resting against her desk, "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine," she replied, pushing her glasses on top of her head.

"How about you try that again?" He smirked, corking an eye brow. 

She sighed, rolling her neck and trying to release some of the tension, "I'm okay...considering."

"No, you're not," he stated, moving behind her and resting his hands on her shoulders, gently kneading at the tense muscles in her neck. "You're exhausted." 

"This place has been so crazy, I'm being pulled in every direction and just when I think that it's slowing down, we get hit again...the next case harder and longer than the one before it" she said, tilting her head forward and giving him more access to her neck. "I can't leave yet."

Elliot's hands worked down her neck, until his lips followed, sucking and kissing on her warm skin, "Yes, you can." He pushed her hair off of her shoulder, and kissed down the front of her neck, reaching her chest, "You're coming home with me." 

"Okay," she breathed out, letting him turn her chair around so he could kiss more of her skin. 

Kissing up to her lips and cupping her cheek in his hand he claimed her lips as his. He took her mouth in his, sucking her bottom lip into his mouth and nipping at it only to soothe it with his tongue, "We're leaving here and I'm going take you home and make love to you all night long...it's been too long."

Olivia moaned into his mouth, running her hands through his hair, "It's been three days."