EDITED c. FOUR

Trystan's Point of View

I got home and the first thing I saw was a busy family in the living room. I don't care anyway. I wanted to just passed but I'm still their son. And I had a very great day.

"Good evening mom, dad and mamu."

I greeted them as I walked near to them.

"Oh, son. You're here na pala."

Mom said while smiling and give me a kiss on the cheek, I do the same. Sounds gay, but I'm proud to say that I'm a momma's boy. She's the only girl who knows everything about me. She's not just a mom to me but also a buddy.

"Tamang-tama anak. May sasabihin kami sayo."

Dad boredly said. What's new.

"Oo apo. We've decided na this coming sunday ay uuwi na tayo sa Pinas para mameet mo na yung fiancée mo."

"What?! Ang aga naman ata?!"

"Yun nga! Para makahabol ka sa klase. Doon ka na namin ipapasok ng school."

"Tsk! But mamu! I thought it was just a meeting, why do I have to transfer?! I'm okay with here! I'm fine with this nation! I don't want to mamu, n---"

"Son! Shut up! Yun na ang napagdesisyunan namin! Whether you like it or not, the decision is final, doon ka na mag-aaral at kailangan mo na ring i-meet ang fiancée mo, sa lalong madaling panahon!"

This can't be! Fvck!

"But dad!---"

"Uh-uh! No BUTS son, like I said, it's final!"

"Mommy?"

"I'm sorry son. You know your dad naman di ba?"

"No! I only want here! At mas lalong ayokong makipag kita to whoever that fiancée is!"

"Son! Ba't ba ang tigas ng ulo mo ha!?"

He's now on his irritated look. I can see that. The way he closes the newspaper he was reading.

"Ikaw ang matigas ang ulo dad! Ayaw ko nga! AYAW! Isn't that easy to understand dad, is it?"

And now he's pissed. Totally pissed. He is looking at me—my eyes furiously and at the same time in disbelief.

"Bakit ba ayaw mong sumunod sa akin ha?! Ang tigas ng ulo mo! Di kita pinalaki ng ganyan!"

"You asked me?! Oh, you asked me."

I know, I sounded sarcastic but, I'm also pissed and hurt at the same time.

"Simple dad!"

I tried to control my emotion. I'm angry like hell! Heck! I step forward to face my dad with the same intensity he gave me.

"DAHIL NASASAKAL NA AKO SA INYO! ALL YOU DID WAS TO TREAT ME LIKE A PUPPET! AND I'M FVCKING TIRED! I WANTED FREEDOM! BUT YOU DID NOT LET ME! AND NOW, THIS?!"

I never wanted to be in this situation before. And I also don't want to do this to my family but, they give me no choice.

"Son, stop it."

I ignored mom who tried to stop me by pulling me to her side. Mamu just watching us, dismay.

"THIS IS MY LIFE DAD! BASICALLY, I CAN AND I WILL DECIDE FOR MYSELF! You don't own me dad. I have my own life. Palibhasa kasi sarili nyo lang iniisip nyo, you don't think of what I feel."

"Anong sinabi mo?! Ulitin mo nga?!"

"YOUR SO DAMN SELFISH!"

And yes, he punched me, as expected. Funny, he can punch his own son. What a great father.