EDITED c. TWO

BABALA, WAG PO BASAHIN PAG IKAW AY 18 PABABA O MASYADONG DEMURE AT SENSITIVE SA MGA GANITONG BAGAY, AYAW KONG MABAHIDAN NG MADUDUMI ANG UTAK NYO. HAHAHA..

------------------------------------------------------

*Trystan's Point of View*

"Hi girls."

"Kyyyyyyaaaaa!!!"

Tss! So annoying, but sounds cute. I walk straight near to them and they giggled to death. Ah, that sounded over reacting tho. But hell yeah, that's what exactly happened to them right now in front of me.

I took a step closer to the girl in the middle and whisper to her ear.

"Wanna go out with me?"

I'm bored, I want to have fun. And mine on hers while on top of the bed, sweating big time is what we called fun.

"S-sure."

She just smiled halfway. I can sense the bitch in her and she just hide it. But what is it to me anyway? I'm here to have fun.

"Wanna join?"

I also ask her friends. The more the merrier. No problem with me, I can handle five girls, you know.

It was all written all over their face that they want to. But I think someone wanted to have me all by herself. Okay then.

"Sure!"

They said in unison but they were interrupted.

"Girls."

The authorative voice of hers. I just chuckled sexily.

"No thanks."

They again said in chorus. I know what you did there sweety.

"Shall we?"

I lead her to my car. I even waved my hand to her friends for goodbye and gave them my sweetest smile.

"Bye girls!"

She waved to them then entered.

"Bye girl, don't forget to use any protection."

I don't know if they just assumed or they just knew that this is really my nature. Whatever that is, I don't care.

"Haha, no need girls."

"WHAT?!"

"Kidding."

My last word and give them wink before I close the door.

***

We went straight to the nearest bar and drink lots of alcoholic drinks like there's no tomorrow. She kissed me aggressively then I responded. Minutes later, I motioned her to the dance floor and she just nodded. She dances sexily and dirty as she touches my whole body. I can't help myself but amused. She has this perfect body like a doll.

She encircled her arms into my nape and I do the same to her waist. I pulled her closer to me as we shared kisses. I moved my hands down to his butt and pulled her more so she could feel me there, my arousal shaft. I can feel her body heated. I kiss her chin, sucks her earlobe, kisses down to her neck and a moan escape from her mouth. I smiled seductively as I heard her request.

"VIP room please."

Who am I to take away her happiness from her. So as requested.

"Granted."

I lifted her up and kiss her torridly, as we headed to the VIP room. Before I could close the door she attacked me with kisses. I still manage to locked the door for safety. I'm not that drunk tho. I have a strong tolerance with liquors.

I stopped our kiss and she gave me the i-wanted-more-look. I remove her dress and I was surprised by her gifted breast and a doll-like body to be exact. I felt like I'm burning so I continued kissing her till I removed her brasier. I push her to the bed and a smile curve into my lips when I saw her two boobs bounces. Her entire body revealed to me. I immediately remove my shirt and went on her top. I kiss her hungrily then, slowly kissing her down to her chin, to her neck and to her collarbones. She moaned in pleasure while she plays on my hair and my hand on her bare breast. I suck one of her nipples and she just arched her body pushing her top more to me.

I kiss her again while we both pulled my jeans and undergarments away. I again suck her breast while playing the other one.

"Aahh sshiiit.."

I planted small kisses down to her flat tummy while I ran my fingers down to her undies. She's already wet as fuck! I made circles and slowly rubbing it as I claimed her lips. She let me in so I played her tongue as I inserted my hands under her undies. She moaned as I let my middle finger through her entrance.

"Ah sshhh---iit!"

"Do you want more baby?" I teased.

"Pl-ea--se!"

She whispered or more like pleaded. So, I don't want to prolong her agony. I remove her strings as I lick one of her peaks. She kept on calling my name as I positioned myself.

"Aahh... Aahh... Ffuu--cc--kkk . .. Yeahhhh.. Sshh--iitt.. Pprrr--iiinnncc--ee... Aahhh.."

Her moans are like a melody to me, so pleasing to my ears.

We were both catching our breath as I thrust harder and deeper. Her legs clung unto my hips til we reach our climax. This is what I want. This made me relax. My own stress reliever.

I was a bit surprised when she pulled me down and now moving on top of me. She smiled devilishly and moving her face near to me and whispered something.

"I'll drive Prince."

So I let her drive and serve the prince.