EDITED (Introduction... p.2)

(Introduction... p.2)

Trystan's Point of view

Ow, Trystan "Prince" Clifford Roosevelt at your service. I'm used to be called 'prince' 'coz that's what they always call me. Aside from that, I have all the qualities of a prince. I could make girls drools over me, gawk over me and lastly, I could make them plead on bended knees. I can make them happy with just a swift movement on the top of the bed. I can make every girls moan screaming my name in pleasure. Hence, I can also make them cry a river.

"Son, we 're going to the Philippines next week."

I take a glance on my father who is now seriously looking intently at me. Are they nuts? What am I going to do there?

"No."

I said firmly. They can't make me. Never. I was about to leave the room when I suddenly heard grandma's voice somewhere. I look up and I saw her on the staircase. She's wearing her playful face, as usual.

"I don't take no for an answer hijo."

They can't make me. I made a fist trying to control my frustration. I don't want to go there. Never.

"If you want to leave, then I'll stay."

I said through gritted teeth. I meet my father's gaze who is now trying to intimidate me but failed to do so.

"Tsk tsk tsk! You have to go there grandson, you have to meet my bestfriend's apo. Your fiancé."

Just as I thought. Shit! There's no damn way I will go there!

"No! I don't want that fvcking fixed marriage!"

"No, di pwede anak, nakasanayan na natin yan. And besides, maganda rin naman ang mapapangasawa mo at mabait rin sya, mayaman pa. I'm sure you're going to lo-"

I looked at my mom in disbelief. Of all people, she already know whom I want to have a family with. She's the only one who supposedly understands me! But--damn it!

"I don't care! I dont care if she's pretty, I dont care if she's rich or what! I freakin' don't fuckin' care! I am not interested to whoever-that-bitch-is as much as I'm not interested with that damn fixed marriage!"

Was that hard to understand?! Am I that hard to understand?! Oh please! Fixed marriage? At this century? Seriously. That is ridiculous!

I was about to leave them but mom held my hand and squeeze it. I look at her in annoyance yet pleading. I'm asking for some help but I doubt it.

"Anak, pumayag ka na. Alam ko namang magugustuhan mo rin sya."

See? Something like, me against the world. What the fudge? This is so gay. Knowing that I'm on a fixed marriage, for Pete's sake! I'm on my adulthood now! This is so embarrassing! Come to think of it, we're one of the billionaires now in the world and then, fixed marriage? For what? For the sake of fame and money? What do they think in marriage now? Marriage for a cause?

I may be dated lots and lots of girls but marriage is still sacred to me. Believe it or not, but marriage is a one of hella serious journey in life. You opted to exchange vows in front of everybody with someone you truly love and not to the one that can boost your company to the highest. That is selfishness and fame seeker.

I stared blankly on mom's face. Is she going to force me like they always did? Can't I have my own happiness? My own decision? This is bullshit!

"Anak, pumayag ka na, para sa akin. Please?"

Mom added. I just let a loud and heavy sigh. I even close my eyes and I slowly moved my head up and down then stormed out in the room.

I saw a vase and kick it. The crashing sound of it made them went outside the room and grandma shouted at me but I don't care. I went to the kitchen to drink some water. The empty glass I'm holding directly shattered into pieces when I throw it on the sink. I don't care if there's someone who's stupid enough not to notice the debris and torn his self. Frustration is killing me.

"Trystan! That is too much!"

I saw dad looking at me angrily and shocked. Expect the unexpected dad. You guys made my life a living hell might as well I'll let you experience hell.

"Too much dad? Really?"

I laugh sarcastically and look at his eyes coldy.

"Damn you dad!"

Last word I heard was my name called by dad with authority. They pushed me to my limit. Then, let them experience my limit. I hate him since that day.

I immediately drove my car as fast as I can just to reach my favourite bar right away. I want to unwind and to have some fun.

"Hey beautiful."

I grab the waist of this lady in white fitted dress as I entered the entrance and my eyes landed on her backless back.

She was about to shout at my face but, when saw my handsome face wearing my famous seductive smile revealing my dimple on the left, she then made a puppy-like-smile. Well, she's pretty even if she don't have to have that puppy-like-smile.

I slowly moved my hands on her back upside down and slightly push her near me. She bite her lower lip as she looked away. Cute. She just blushed. Still a virgin. This is great.

"Mind allow me to do that."

I can see her face now turning in red and she looked down. She can't help but blushed and ended up hide her face to me. C'mon, I badly want you now on bed. You're too innocent and it turns me on.

"Hey, look in to my eyes baby."

I put my pointing and middle finger on her chin as I guide her to look straight into my eyes. Her mouth is slightly open that made me swallow my own saliva. Damn this girl! Despite of the noise and the different movement coming from different people who are now dancing wildly, we are just merely standing in the middle of the crowd.

I smile formed into my lips when she was hit by unknown creature that made her body touch mine. I kiss her passionately which she gladly responded. I keep on pushing her just to deepened the kiss. After five minutes I guided her to one of the VIP rooms in this bar.

I looked in to the angelic face who is now peacefully sleeping beside me while her head is on my arms and her right arm is on top of my abs. I sigh.

"How I wish you were 'Monokuro 'Boo."