Naglakad ako pabalik sa dining table at nagsimulang kumain habang si Astrid ay nagsimulang manood ng TV.

Hindi nagtagal ay dumating na si Mommy. We greeted her and gushed about the new neighbors right away.

"This weekend, we'll go there and meet them!" She said enthusiastically.

Nagkatinginan kami ni Astrid.

Guess we're right.

- - -

I got up early, this is the official day of our preperation for the elections and being late is the last thing on my list.

I showered and ate a small meal and headed to my car right away.

Napansin ko na din na bukas na ang ilaw sa katapat naming bahay, nakakapanibago lang dahil nakadagdag ng liwanag sa paligid.

As I was driving out the gates, mayroong sumabay na nagbabike sa gilid ko causing us to collide.

Natumba ang biker na nakauniform ng SRIL and I knew right away that I was doomed.

Agad akong lumabas sa kotse to check on him, I was a little relived to see him sitting like nothing happened, and I stood there looking at his back.

Weird.

"Kuya, okay ka lang ba?" Nagaalala kong tanong. Slowly, he turned to face me.

With that annoying smirk on his face.

"Didn't know you're a reckless driver, Miss President."He remarked and took a glimpse of my house. "Or should I say, neighbor?"

I guess Mom's wrong. I already met the neighbor yesterday.

I frowned, "It's not my fault, ang laki ng kotse ko at hindi mo nakita." I replied and my eyes darted to his bike. Hindi naman nasira pero medyo hindi maganda ang itsura ng harapang gulong.

Ash finally stood up and I eyed him worried if he gain some injuries.

Napatingin siya sa kanyang bike, "I don't think I'll be riding this." He whispered. Tinayo niya iyon at dinala papasok sa gate ng bahay nila.

Bigla akong nakaramdam ng guilt, kaya naman ng makalabas siya ulit, "Uhm, you can ride with me." I offered as I gestured toward my car.

Another smirk made it's way to his face, "Well, didn't expect that from you." He commented.

I suddenly remember the time and hurriedly went inside the car while shouting, "If you want then let's go. I have a campaign to prepare."

Sumunod siya sa loob ng kotse and I started to drive, we were quiet for a few minutes until I asked him, "Where are you from?"

He threw me a glance and told me they moved here from States, he's with his Mom. "For a new environment, you know." He said.

My phone blinked on my dashboard kaya naman napatingin siya doon, and I swear I wanna throw him out of the car because of the way he laughed.

Maxon's picture is my lockscreen. Yes. Call me obsessed but I just really wanted to see him. Lalo na yung mga times na nagsisink in pa lang sa akin na there's something between him and Carrie. This my way of accepting things.

Then I remember the date later.

I sighed. Paano nga ba ito?

Hindi naman sa pagpapabebe na inaya ka na nga ng crush mo, pakipot pa. It's just that I have a lot on my plate right now with the up coming elections and distraction is the last thing I need.

Ash and I talked more about his family, he is in a good mood today unlike yesterday. I learned that her Mom and Dad got separated which saddened me. I hate broken families.