Eerie

"And for your first task," Sir de Vega added after he explained all the schedules on the following weeks. He walked around the table and placed a brown envelope one by one. "You will decide what the name of your Party List will be. Inside that envelopes are the list of students that will be your members." He said as he pointed on the envelopes in front of us.

Binuksan ko iyon at nakita ang listahan, sa pinaka taas ay ang pangalan ko, sumunod ay ang pangalan ng Vice President and so on hanggang sa Representatives.

"I want you to gather them and call for a meeting. Everyone in that list will be exempted in class for the rest of the morning. Classes resume later in the afternoon. I want the name of your Party List tomorrow." And just like that, he dismissed us.

The other two boys who I don't know scattered away, and that leaves me with Carrie. Nilingon ko siya at nginitian, "Goodluck." Bulong ko sabay hawak sa kamay niya.

She smiled and squeezed my hand, "Goodluck." She replied.

And then she stood up, she will probably start looking for her members like the other two. I went outside as well, but I have other agenda.

I went to the faculty room and asked the Head Teacher if they could let me borrow one of the spare rooms. She asked what for and I said it's for my meeting.

She agreed and gave me the keys to room 302. Since that room is not in use, nothing's there but a bunch armchairs that I think will be enough for us. I got some cartolinas from the stock room, I hurriedly went to room 302 and taped it on the wall.

Of course, before I could gather my members, I have to make sure that we'll have some place.

I looked at my list, and realized how hard this is going to be.

Sobrang daming students, and they're not in one place, they are all over the College Department buildings! Tinitignan ko pa lang ang listahan at ang layo ng kailangan ko lakarin ay sumasakit na agad ang ulo ko.

Medyo naiinis ako, alam naman nila na sa sobrang dami nito at sa sobrang lawak ng school ay hindi kaya ng isang tao maghanap. I groaned. Maybe this is part of the test, to prove if we are really worthy of being the selected candidates.

I decided to find the ones in my building first.

Kenna Rubio - Representative.

Ian Ignacio - PIO

2 out of the 15 people on the list.

I sighed. I was about to walk and start my SRIL adventure when I heard a voice behind me.

"Need some help?" He asked. His mere voice made me shiver.

I turned to see who it is, but he is far from being someone I know.

Pale skin, tall, incredibly good looking and his eyes are gray. His physique is not too bulky and he looks like he was sent from the heavens. And he's wearing SRIL uniform.

I never thought the uniform would look so good on someone.

Other than Maxon.

But there's something eerie about him.

"Excuse me?" Sagot ko. I tilted my head on the side to get a better view, thinking i might know him. But nope. "Do I know you?" I asked.

He smirked, "No, you don't." He answered casually. "But I know you." He added.

Now that's creepy.

I kinda freaked out with what he said.

I shrugged the thought away, "Sorry, I don't have time. Marami pa kong kailangan gawin." At nagsimula akong maglakad.