Chapter 21: And oh, take me out and take me home, you're my, my, my, my

Today is the day! Tony & Pepper are getting married, Peter is beyond excited. Tony has played a very vital role in his life he became a father figure when when he met him back in 2016, they never knew how much of an impact both of them made on each other.

Back then when Tony took the troubled teen under his wing, he never thought in a million years that the same kid would be getting ready to be with him as he married the love of his life. Peter and May are the other most important people in his life.

And the fact that they're coming on this journey with him, fascinates him. He loves Peter as if he was his own son, May has become his family too, they've been somewhat co-parenting him for as long as they can remember.

It's to the point Tony gets emails about Peter's progress in school, he goes to pretty much every PTA meeting (of course when he's not working out of the country) Peter practically tells him everything.

But the fact Tony has the kid with him right now, preparing him for his first ever wedding is so sentimental to the two of them. He finds it adorable that Peter can't tie a tie, he's standing in the doorway watching the kid try yet failing miserably.

"Do you need any help there kiddo?" He asked.

Peter turned and became red in the face nodding shyly, "P- please." He stuttered out. Tony chuckled and walked towards him and began fixing the tie.

"So... are you excited?" Peter asked, Tony was nervous yet very excited because in only just a few hours he was marrying the woman of his dreams. Pepper wasn't a woman who only cared about Tony's wealth, she found that at first under his cold exterior that he really did have a heart.

"Yeah, I am. I'm glad you're here." He replied.

Peter smiled, "Really? I never thought you'd invite me to your wedding." He admitted.

Tony looked Peter in the eyes, "Yes really, I'm gonna let you in on something. You've been a big part of my life even if you didn't know yet, and I know I've made an impact on you too, and I want to let you know that I think of you as my kid."

"Wow, I honestly don't know how to respond to that, well since we're confessing things, I think of you as a father figure. When my uncle died I thought eventually I was gonna be alone forever, that May was gonna leave me, and my friends until I was truly alone and then I met you." Peter explained with a smile on his face.

"Well I'm glad we think of each other that way, anyway we better hurry we're on a tight schedule." Tony said while adjusting Peter's tie.

Peter was flustered, "Thanks dad, oh I uh sorry, I didn't mean- well I did but it sort of slipped out."

"Pete, it's okay, don't worry you can call me dad if you want to. I don't mind." Tony chuckled.

"Alright, c'mon we gotta go." Both of them smiled and walked out of the room Peter was staying in and met up with the rest of Tony's friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile with MJ she just got into her dress it was a simple yet elegant and flattering navy blue dress, blue is her favorite color so she was happy with the way it looked. But there was a problem MJ needed help with her makeup, luckily May was on it and came to her rescue.

She grabbed her makeup bag and started fixing MJ up. She was also making conversation too. "I'm glad you're here, I bet Peter will start drooling as soon as he sees you." May said.

"What makes you say that?" MJ asked.

"Because he likes you, he talks about you nonstop, and I see the way he looks at you. Trust me sweets, he likes you." (May just spilled the tea y'all!)