Chapter 11: I've loved you three summers now honey, but I want 'em all

Peter's POV

My class and I are leaving for our trip to Paris tomorrow and I cannot wait! Except Brad is trying to make his move on MJ, I hate how he's trying to manipulate her but MJ would never let someone take advantage of her right? She wouldn't open herself up to someone and have them hurt her would she?

That's not the type of girl she is. She's too smart to fall for Brad and his ways, I really hope she doesn't fall for his tricks. Because if she does she'll only be heartbroken and I don't like seeing my friends upset.

I finished packing my suitcase since today is Sunday. I thought Ned and I could build one of his new LEGO sets so I called him and he's coming over. I also cleaned my room. It wasn't bad but there was some laundry I forgot to put away so I did that.

"Peter! Ned is here!" May called out. I waved at Ned and he came into my room and started building the set he brought when I brought the whole Brad thing up. "By the way man, why did you leave school early on Friday?" Ned asked.

"Brad is why I left, that guy is such a douche and I despise him with every fiber of my being." I said.

"Is that why you came into school with a black eye? He did that?"

"Yeah, all because I commented on his instagram post he did with MJ!" I exclaimed.

"Oh! Under Liz's comment right?" He asked. I nodded my head to confirm he was on the right track. "I just don't want MJ to get hurt, I know she can handle herself but still it's just so annoying!"

Ned didn't say anything so I looked at him to see him smirking. "What's that face for?" I ask,

"What face?" I look at him with the "stop playing coy" look and he doesn't seem phased.

"Dude, stop lying and tell me already." He kept being quiet until he saw I was staring him down and eventually caved in. "Fine! You like MJ don't you? There I said it!"

"No! I- I don't we're just friends! Why does everyone keep asking that?" I ask.

Ned exclaimed, "Bro! You talk about MJ as if you like her, I see the look in your eye stop being in denial dang it!"

"I don't like MJ that way!" I yelled slightly. We stopped talking about it and kept building, I don't like MJ like that right? God I don't know! This is all too confusing.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

MJ's POV

Since Peter and I hung out last it's like he disappeared off the face of the earth! I mean at first I thought he was busy but now he's flat out ignoring me and I don't know why. I'm gonna go to his house to see what's going on and hopefully get some answers.

I knocked on his apartment door and May answered letting me in and telling me Peter was in his room. I walked to his bedroom door seeing him and Ned building LEGOS. Peter looked up at me, "Hey MJ, what's up?" He asked.

"Really, that's all you have to say after you've been avoiding me!" I say.

Ned decided to leave us shutting the door behind us and we stood in silence before I spoke up; "Why have you been ignoring me Parker?" I ask.

"I haven't been ignoring you MJ, I've been busy." He answers.

"That's a bunch of bull and you know it, why have you been ignoring me!"

"Fine, you wanna know the truth! It's because you left me to hang out with Brad Davis! He's a total douche MJ, and I don't think you should be friends." He said.

"I'm allowed to be friends with whomever I please, Parker, you aren't the boss of me. Frankly you seem quite jealous that I'm friends with Brad."

"Oh, so you're not gonna suck face with him?!" He accuses.

"What the heck! I don't like Brad like that, you're such a hypocrite!" I yell.

"Oh sure you don't! Y'know what since you don't believe me maybe we shouldn't be friends!" He yells.

"Fine!" I shout.

"Fine!" He shouts back, I turn on my heels and storm out of his room and out the apartment door going to the one place where I could talk to someone, Liz, she always knows how to help me with this.

She let me into her room, I sat on her bed and cried. Why would Peter think I'm trying to get with Brad? What was he even talking about? I like him. Why is he so blind! Ugh I hate life right now.

I can't believe I'm leaving for Paris tomorrow and me and my best friend got into a fight and now I won't be talking to him. Why would I? He acted like a total jerk!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 11