Chapter 17: My hearts been borrowed and yours has been blue

(All's well that ends well to end up with you, that's the rest of the title since it's too long just like Chapter 16, also I apologize for this chapter being so short.)

Anyway on with the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now that Peter and MJ were on good terms, they were back to being the way they used to be. Everything was great, they smiled, they laughed, essentially being best friends again. As MJ was setting up her living room for the movie night she's having with her friends she couldn't help but smile.

Peter was her friend again, except she still wanted it to be something more she was too much of a wuss to actually go through with telling Peter how she felt.

It was hard to see her friends practically smitten over one another, Ned was with Betty and Liz was with Daniel. She felt somewhat jealous, jealous that she sucked at talking to people, or making friendships. She wishes she could tell Peter everything.

MJ finished setting up the snack bar and picked a few movies from different genres but she was excited. And soon she heard the doorbell ring, she walked up to the door and opened it to see Peter. "Hey!" He greeted.

"What's up Parker, come on in." MJ said, moving aside.

Peter then walked in and saw what MJ had done and was amazed, "This looks awesome M." He said.

"Thank you, by the way where are Ned and Betty?" She asked.

"Oh, Ned just texted he and Betty are on their way."

"Good, Liz texted me earlier she and Daniel should be here any minute." MJ replied.

Peter helped MJ set up some more stuff and a few minutes later Ned, Betty, Liz, & Daniel got there and they started their night of fun. MJ had this stuff planned all day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of them were having fun eating a bunch of food, taking pictures and posting them on Instagram, watching movies. Just being themselves and being with friends.

Both Peter and MJ are glad that they made up, no more avoiding each other, no more rude comments from either of them, and definitely no more Brad Davis trying to interfere with their friendship.

In their heads they wished they could be something more, yet their words were saying the opposite. There's always another time and another day to say what they really want to. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 17