Forty eight

They wake up in the middle of the day, it got really late because they were lying in bed talking about everything and nothing. Joachim looks over at the girl he is in love with wondering how the hell he can tell her what he feels for her. According to his stupid friends he shouldn't think about and just say it. He could have said it last night but he refrained from doing it. Maybe he is a little scared too but he do really love Axelia.

"Stop staring at me while I sleep?" she says in a croaky voice.

"Sorry beautiful, but I can't help myself," he admits just as her eyes flutter open, focusing her deep brown gaze on him.

As she is coming to life they lay there looking into each other's eyes.

****

Axelia is threading her fingers through his hair as they kiss by the door. It's time for her to leave and he's been on edge to say those three words a few times.

"Tell me what's on your mind babe?" she coxes looking into his eyes.

"Only that it's wonderful to have you here." It wasn't a lie but it wasn't exactly what he been thinking about.

"It's wonderful to be here, I'm gonna try to move things around in my schedule so we can have a night out soon okay," she speaks.

"Aren't the paparazzi going to go crazy?"

"Then let them. I want to dance and I want to do it with you," Axelia smiles.

"And I love watching you dance." Oh he used the L word.

Axelia smiles and gives himanother heartfelt kiss.